or Connect

Posts by cvac

sold.
My preferred set up at the moment: Hot shower Proraso pre-shave cream Gillette 70s Slim Adjustable razor, regular handle Gillette "Swedish" Platinum razor blades 91% Isopropol Alcohol (used only to sterilize the razor head before each use, then rinsed off the razor before shaving. do not get this stuff near your face!) Taylor's Avocado Shaving Cream OR The Gentleman's Refinery Unscented Shaving Cream Warm water rinse, then COLD water rinse after...
The higher the number, the more aggressive the setting. You actually started on the highest setting. Also, you have to open the razor doors BEFORE turning the adjustment knob to actually get the adjustment to work. This all assumes your vintage is in good working order. Quote: Originally Posted by zissou I'm a big fan of vintage Gillette adjustable safety razors. They're especially handy when using a DE razor for the first time. I started on 9, now...
Sounds like those herbal colon cleansing mucky drinks. I read somewhere that those are a scam too. The stuff you poop out is just your body excreting the muck you just drank.
I guess I can appreciate some aspects of the whole skinhead thing. Some of the clothes looked sharp. Music like Desmond Dekker, Skatalites, etc. is good stuff, though I'm admittedly not well versed in it. I've got no problem with 60s soul either but personally my own tastes veer more towards 70s soul. As far as Oi! music goes, I thought most of it was incredibly weak. The 4 Skins, Menace, and especially Cock Sparrer I thought were pretty good. Peter and the Test Tube...
I'm about your height and I would not wear those shoes for even one day unless someone paid me a large sum of money. My advice: find a psychologist to help you get over your height issues and learn how to conduct yourself assertively but professionally at work.
In your situation, I would visit a dermatologist. My guess is those treatments back then did something to your skin and you're now experiencing problems from it. Quote: Originally Posted by 8-Ball Let me start by giving a brief history of the problem. I am blond haired and blue eyed with light skin. I never had this problem as a kid, but when I was about 13 I started with the acne. For years I was on all kinds of medications and treatments...
I only put the BP where I'm prone to breakouts. I do not ever get pimples on my neck, so I never put it on my neck. Let me explain, For example, I tend to get most of my pimples on my forehead. So I put the BP all over my forehead. I don't always get an entire field of little pimples on my forehead either. Sometimes I just get one or two really bad ones. BUT sometimes, though very rarely, I will get pimples on my cheeks on the area of skin a couple inches from my...
The original Dunhill is available here: http://www.beautyencounter.com/40357...html?synertech Discount coupon for 15% off is A7HK9V It doesn't smell anything like a dept store/designer fragrance. It is not "aqua" or "citrusy" though, so I wouldn't recommend it for Jokerman. I would say it's a sober, serious, somewhat herbaceous masculine scent. Jokerman, you may want to give Chanel Pour Monsieur, Dior Eau Sauvage, and Acqua di Parma a try. I can't guarantee you'll...
YES! Quote: Originally Posted by phil47 Check out Mantic59's youtube videos (especially this one) and blog.