or Connect

Posts by jungleroller

Oh Hai guys! It's been awhile... I sb good for 8/16 as well.
Mk7 with Dsg and tune is kind of a beast. I'm kinda jealous but I still like my third pedal.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
450 may be a bit ambitious and rated at the crank. I haven't dyno'd it yet but United Motorsport claims my setup is 333 at the wheels. I had to upgrade to a performance high pressure fuel pump which wasn't cheap, ~$1100. It's perky but not fast. @concordia Soundaktor was the first thing to go. My setup isn't obnoxiously loud but when you get on it you can definitely hear it. This is basically it: http://youtu.be/9Ztrvolj1bM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you kind Sir! I don't have many pics of it but one more just for you.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah H&R sport springs ~ 1" lower than factory. Mk6 R's in the states only came manual. Dsg is faster but to me manual is just so much more engaging. Normal mods, United Motorsport stage 2 loaded with the haldex flash, 3" down pipe to miltek exhaust. Hawk pads with Ecs two piece rotors and neuspeed rs 12 wheels, shaved about 10-12 lbs per corner. Shot of the rear rotors/wheels.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if I ever posted this. Picked it up last Feb slightly used. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been awhile... Carmina cognac shell rain last. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic pics! One day...
I'm gonna have to take a shot of my closet. My ocd kicked in and I arranged them by color and shade
Finally got some nice English made shoes! G&G St.James II vintage cherry.