or Connect

Posts by falla

A really comfortable and good-looking top that doesnt come to any use anymore.  Retailed for 3200SEK/500USD.  Made in Italy  Fits true to size.  Melange light-grey/dark-grey. Still in great shape 9/10 Shipping probably goes for around 18USD from Sweden, shipped internationally. Thanks
A great jacket that I probably have to sell due to the fact that I cant afford to keep it.  Taped seams, great fit, great pockets and really good overall functionality.  Comes with a really comfortable and warm fleece, which makes this a jacket wearable in colder weather. It still works great just for use as a rain-jacket without the fleece.    Shows a little wear on the cuffs, but other than that, still in great condition.    Size Large and fits TTS, probably would...
Note: These are of course from their mens line.   Hey! These jeans have not come to any use due to the length being a tad bit short for me. I am 193 with long legs and they are just a few centimeters too short. A really cool pair of jeans with a destroyed, worn-in look. Bought for 295USD and I want 70 for them now, although if you are interested, shoot me an offer.  Measurements can be given, just send me a message.   I live in Sweden, so if you want them shipped...
Still available? Might be interested when I get money!
Guess it's quite stupid replying post-conceptual. But here goes       Hat: Nanamica Jacket: Stone Island Vest: Carhartt WIP T-shirt: H&M Pants: APC x Carhartt Shoes: Reebok x Palace
Selling this basically brand new t-shirt cause it doesnt come to any use. Has been worn twice.  Really cool t-shirt with a high-quality print of John Lennon.  Details on neck, sleeves and bottom hem which gives it a really rugged feel.  The colour is also brown-ish, give the look of the t-shirt being worn-in etc. Features two ventialtion-holes in both armpits.    Tagged 3 and fits like a size Large.    I live in Sweden, so if you want it shipped outside of Europe,...
This might be a little bit off-topic here. Really didnt know where to put it.  But I can proxy a Visvim Artifact jacket ( green ) in size 3, if it is still avilable, for 30% off. Originally costs 950USD and is now avilable for 660-670ish. If anyone is interested contact me. I live in Sweden, so of course the shipping is a little bit higher, suppose it will cost 150SEK ( 23USD ) within Europe and 180SEK ( 28USD ) to get it shipped worldwide, outside of Europe that is.  I...
Wow, that is a good jacket. Wish bombers/shorter jackets would fit me
Yaeca hoodie Bedwin & The Heartbreakers shirt Bedwin & The Heartbreakers bucket hat Probably going to buy this in a few days.
How does this work? Personally, I just wish for the sweater to be bigger, atleast taller. Hat: Bedwin & The Heartbreakers Shirt-jacket: Stone Island Sweater: Stone Island Pants: Dana Lee Shoes: Our legacy EDIT: wow, never uploading from my phone again, quality was really off, sorry.