or Connect

Posts by sneet

Can anyone comment on La Paz shirting's fits? I'm always an inbetween S and M and am curious, boxy S will fit well but if it's too slim the neck will choke me. Can't seem to find measurements anywhere online.
Your off white souls now condemn to aimlessly shuffle along with all those other damned, damned souls   those who though an off white sole could pass for a white   you're fucked, man
No, but they're not mutually inclusive either. Caring too much about the brand based on some kind of brand image of "quality" in many cases is the same as wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacons graphic tee, except towards internet goers to impress in fitpics. Different manufacturers offer products of differing quality, that do or do not match up with brand image. 
are you a troll? why do you care so much what other people dress in? If people can look good in Zara, let them learn about the shitty stitching and enjoy the look in the mean time. I think your elitist attitude is a bit more of "high school bully," isn't it?And don't even go the ethical high ground. Grenson is a good example of how far made in wherever marketing goes... and I'm more than sure they're not the only ones. 
Caring about the brand of the clothing you're wearing and not the actual product is weak.
Rick Owens
If there's no branding and you're okay with the quality, there isn't a reason you need to buy it on the perceived demographic. Both have started to sell very standard, unbranded pieces and while it's no EG they're certainly nicer than H&M.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Affliction-Live-Fast-Leather-Jacket-1st-Edition-LTD-Skull-YKK-Zippers-1290-3XL-/321269089296?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item4acd214410#viTabs_0 why hasn't anyone copped this grail
I'm not sure, but alot of the newer desert boots seem to be made with leather that scuffs extremely easily. I have brown desert troopers and I can permanently change the color with my fingernail. At first I was kind of disappointed but as they worn in they've aged beautifully.
Apparently I took the tags off of this thing, but I've never worn it. Perfect condition. $5 for tracked shipping within the US.