or Connect

Posts by mebiuspower

Can anyone please confirm if they still carry Vass? It's not listed on their website and this post is fairly old. Thanks.http://www.dsq206.com/
They're on the same street as the 2 Vass stores and it's a small store with not a lot of shoes on the window display. I remembered walking by the store but I was not too crazy about their traditional lasts. Hungary has a history of shoe making it just took a bit of time for people to discover this. Even the person I know in Hungary do not know this.
 Very nice! Is that on F last? Thanks.
 Do they have any Galway boots?
 Yes and no. Clearance section can go as high as 50-60% off but sizes are very limited. I will say tho that Red Fleece stuff are always discounted heavily on clearance since they're not hugely popular line for BB. I think partly due to everything RF are extra-slim fit / milano fit with the jackets/shirts and pants.Black fleece are better quality than regular BB but they're pretty overpriced IMO. 40% off BF is not rare occurrence. I bought a BF linen shirt for 60% off...
 BB "sale" these days are nothing but a way to get rid of their non-popular inventory. I don't even blink at 30% off since that's just the same as CIS which happens 4 times a year. BB name is going downhill but they're still making money by slowly rising prices and do "sale" every week. Also, I was at a BB outlet today and saw decent amount of the Gatsby shirts for $45... label is $150 msrp.
 Very true. When I wanted to order my Peal Cordovan Boots they were removed from the website but local BB stores still carried very limited stock. SA in FL was able to locate a pair for me in Boston and have them shipped to me.
 Meanwhile they still make profit by selling at volume.And they have more new stores opening, at least in Canada.
Found out FF code can be used on clearance items. Got the saxxon wool cardigan msrp $700 down to $180 with shipping.