or Connect

Posts by mebiuspower

+1 on Lanchid 19. I enjoyed walking to and from the chain bridge everyday.4 Seasons AFAIK is the most expensive hotel in Budapest. If you feel like splurging try Nobu.Csalogány 26 is understated but quality of food is excellent.
The biggest problem with the post Christmas sale is a lot of the popular sizes will be gone. BB is also known to remove items from the store as well as the website for that sale.
 Last year before Christmas they had 40% off all leather accessories sale. I think a BB SA already posted in few pages back the complete schedule of sales for the year which does not have this sale listed but it can still happen.
Unfortunately the current fashion/trend now is short coat length. Look at O'Connell's for more traditional coats in traditional full length.
 Also it's worth to mention that BB pulls some items off their website day after Christmas so not every item will be included in the sale.
 I don't believe there's a better promo until the day after Christmas which by that time lots of items will be either OOS or out of popular sizes.
 No the corporate card is not the same as the BB CC.
Marathon Diver's Automatic Medium.  
They are backed by investors who spends a ton of money on marketing. They're not remotely American made... just assembled in America.
^J&M claims their $225 shoes are GYW... I highly doubt they are 360 welt and they appear to be only single sole.