or Connect

Posts by StPauli

I'm a little confused. Are you saying Falcon now offers double zippers and did not before, or they have never had them and you wish they did?
Hey dude. I'm also 5'10" 170 lbs. and I went with a large. My calves are around 14.75"-15" circumference and the Kitos feel tight below the knee and stack throughout the leg quite well. I usually don't fold the cuff in half either.
I like the way the matte black zippers look, but the shiny silver zippers zip more smoothly and aren't really subject to chipping. I like the contrast that they provide against the darker colors like Charcoal or Midnight Blue. With a long track like on the Dual Flash, I actually prefer the shiny silver ones.
Correct me if im wrong, but I believe the Midnight Blue Dual Zip is a restock. The Charcoal Dual Zip is new though.
Would also be interested in this. 4-Zip Collared Moto would be nice.
Nimbus season 1 was next level. It needs to return in the newer cut.
Burgundy Escobars, Olive Kitos. Please restock.
It used to be 16 oz. in the website descriptions through 2014, but in 2015 they stopped including it. I got a Black Villain in 2014 and a Black Dual Flash in 2015 and the Flash feels a little thinner. I don't know what it is now, but the fabric has changed since 2013-2014.
What did you order?
Thanks for the heads up. Just snatched one (size L).