or Connect

Posts by tokyocean

Some people jump to conclusion way too easily. I'm a college student, and college classes during the summertime often are faster paced, meaning I'm left with barely much time for anything other than schoolwork. My schedule is jam-packed, and shipping internationally is something I'm not used to. I honestly tried my best to ship out the shorts, but the package was returned to me since it was incorrectly labeled. The next time I tried to send the package out, it was returned...
It's just the lighting. No green tint here:http://instagram.com/p/ptoU4VFlt7
As it is, we already live in a shallow, superficial society that emphasizes way too much on what people can't change. Too much credit is given to some for things they can't control, while others are criticized for things they can't control. What's with the double standard here? Hard work isn't even valued that much anymore because people are too busy drooling over birth-given aspects of a person. I'm just saying, man. I'm tired of all this superficiality.
I think the model is perfect for this release. What doesn't seem to work?
I wear size medium in the Lima shorts. What size should I go for if I plan on getting the Escobar sweatpants? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Go with size medium for the Lima shorts. Sizing up would be a good idea. Trust me. The Lima shorts actually aren't that tight-fitting. I have a new black pair in size medium if you're interested.
By any chance, does anyone here know if Nordstrom Rack carries Calvin Klein underwear? I'd love to get some for a discounted price.
I've worn these. There's some fading, but they're still pretty new otherwise. Don't miss out on this great deal! They were around $200 at retail price.
I love the Oprah Iced Chai Tea Latte and the regular Iced Chai Tea Latte. What are your favorites at Starbucks?
Would anyone be interested in purchasing a pair of black Lima shorts in size medium for a price that's well below retail price? It's brand new. Send me a message if you're interested!