or Connect

Posts by Nahmeanz

They're rich, celebs, and friends of the brands coming to support. They didn't fly in just to have a chance to buy the collab products.
@JohnElliottCo what time is this Kith x John Elliott pop-up happening at United Arrows? I know a few people flew into Tokyo just for this.
Saw this tank at a shop in Tokyo but haven't ever seen it on the website? Is it a Tokyo exclusive?
Looks like the same jacket. I just got this jacket 2 weeks ago at the RO boutique in Tokyo, can't wait to wear it once it's a little warmer here.
Yesterday these were priced at $995, now they're $820. Also the varsity jacket is usually around $2350, it's being shown at $1760.
Is it me or SSENSE just lowered the price on all SLP products on their site?
Thinking about getting the Rue Hoodie and the Kito Sweatpants in black and grey, but already have the Villain in grey and white. Need advice on how different the grey on the Villain and the mix grey on the Rue are.
The automated shirt pressing machines at most dry cleaners will shatter more delicate buttons like mother of pearl buttons. Always ask your dry cleaner to watch out for that, they will cover them to protect them. You can ask to have shirts hand pressed. My parents used to own a chain of dry cleaners.
still available?
Silver.