or Connect

Posts by grundletaint

It's not a bad show. It's just not a great show. For me it's one of those situations where I watch it when I realized it aired but I'm not chomping at the bit for the next episode, sort of like Treme.I think it's worth watching since it's really well produced and stays pretty even keel so there isn't a severe drop in quality at any point.
Pretty much reflects my feelings about the show. It's a goddamned hodgepodge!
I still don't remember WTF happened with chalky and narcisse. Was that chalky's wife? Daughter? They should have just left his ass in jail and ended that story. Sucks to be Eli. Van Alden rage death was good. This show will go down as one of the most pointless ever. The intro theme is worst of all time.
This situation would send billy madison through the fucking roof.
I walk my dogs past a halfway house pretty often and they're usually very nice. Want me to have them call the other halfway house and broker a deal?
Anybody know how much actual storage is available on the 128GB 6?
Tell him to scroll faster.
Yep.Safari is fucked on my OG iPad 2. Constantly freezes and crashes. This is my 3rd attempt at this post. If the update doesn't fix it then I'm at a crossroads of getting 6 and new iPad or only the 6+ which, based on my experience at store yesterday, is just a really fucking weird device.
"Based on the ongoing Title IX investigation on our handling of an accused rapist who just stood up in the middle of campus and yelled 'Fuck her right in the pussy' oh yeah, and who is also a thief...uh yeah we're gonna need a minute to sort this out."
Typical cult member reaction.