or Connect

Posts by Nuff said

As well as Fred Perry & Ben Sherman a few other British brands make sharp looking polos - Gabicci, Sunspel, Pringle, Lyle & Scott and John Smedley. The fit is always on point and the quality of the likes of John Smedley is about as good as it gets.
If by keeping the "original " hem you mean using chainstitching, I am not aware of anywhere in Sydney offering that service. You could try enquiring at some of the denim stores. Aika in Paddington carrys Japanese denim so they may know of somebody. Are you planning to wear your jeans with turnups after they're hemmed? If not nobody is going to see the inside of the hems so what does it matter? Same goes for selvage denim as far as I'm concerned. If you're just looking...
Stacy Adams Madison - easy on the wallet. http://www.shoebuy.com/stacy-adams-m.../191650/427549
Quote: Originally Posted by choptreesv I'm really just looking for a clean, low profile boot that I can wear with denim slightly dressed up. i'm leaning towards the ricards because the aldens look a little chunky. i cant help but think that the aldens will last a lot longer though... I prefer the styling on the Ricards too and considered buying them at one point. To be honest I couldn't bring myself to pony up the money because of the...
I would rank polo shirt fabris in this order: loose jersey knit polos > pique polos > t-shirt type jersey polos. T-shirt jersey polos need a heavier rib knit on the collars to sit right. Most pique polos have rib knit collars btw.
I've been looking for a pair of jodhpurs myself and am considering the Childrey by Alfred Sargent: There's also the Lambourne which I believe is just the Childrey in black: If money were no object though I'd probably be leaning towards the EG Gresham:
Acne
Trying to find a shirt with a perfect fit off the rack is hopeless endeavour for most people. For shirts I don't tuck BoO comes damn well close enough for me. For OCBDs I want to tuck however I have found that tailoring is required. RL Polo Custom Fit works great. It's slim fitting on the shoulders, chest and arms but a little blousey in the waist. Once I get the mid-section taken in it's pretty much the perfect OCBD as far as I'm concerned. (Unfortunately for me I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin BoO white oxfords, dont know which to get, can only afford one (and probably need only one). Its going to be my perfect white shirt...dont know whether to go for a splash of color or just an oxford... If that's you in the first photo the shirt looks too short at the hip to wear it without an undershirt. I wear BoO shirts and they do not rise that high on me. Not flashing skin at the hip is definitely...