or Connect

Posts by Nuff said

Quote: Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze Lol, GTFO, you think that people who actually play polo are the going to buy these? This is their target audience? You think that they are going to wear this shirt during the match? Or maybe when they are lounging around afterward, perhaps they will change from their team jersey into a RL big ass polo horse with big ass Roman numerals shirt. Let me break this down for you a little since you seem to...
Tretorn's generally have good styling however their soles can be paper thin. They are not usually the best option if you plan to do a lot of walking in them.
Quote: Originally Posted by upstarter Does the former outline of the pocket show? I've thought about this but always ruled against it for this reason... Not once washed and ironed.
Not my thing personally but a brand called Polo Ralph Lauren selling a shirt that an actual polo player might wear? This thread is a joke.
Polo custom fit shirts are the best fitting RTW shirts I have found and are the mainstay of my business casual wardrobe. If like me you hate the logo you can do two things: a) Buy the shirts that don't have any logo (there are usually a few like this each season) or; b) Buy the shirts with the logo on the pocket and use a seam ripper to remove the pocket. (it only takes about five minutes to do).
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven add a collar stay away from the non-fly front(covered buttons) sleeves are way too long. Cuffs are too large and look too stiff. a little taper in the waist will help Carl +1 The sleeves could be slimmed up a little as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey It looks tight in the mid section. Despite the love it gets here, RLBL is not for everybody and every body type. +1. This suit makes the OP look pear shaped. I like the look of the model's suit but it is clearly too tight as well - it is pulling badly at the button.
Remington Steele:
Shirt pocket.
Merlot