or Connect

Posts by Nuff said

RICK OWENS ONLINE STORE 30% off Code: RICKFW14PRIVATE http://www.rickowens.eu/en/men/products?seasons[]=71&designers[]=13&utm_source=RICKOWENS.EU&utm_campaign=cf3cb3fa14-RICK_OWENS_FW14_PRIVATE_SALE&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_037bb349e2-cf3cb3fa14-185264509 LUISAVIAROMA Winter Collections are now on sale up to 50% off. PLUS take an extra 20% off already discounted items with code. Code:...
For ultralight technical down jackets Western Mountaineering and Montbell are great brands. Montbell is a large Japanese outdoor clothing company. They recently released the lightest down jacket on the market. Worn over a longsleeve base layer it will keep you warm down to 0 deg Celcius depending on your metabolism. Montbell Plasma 1000 Down Jacket: 45grams of 1000 down fill (Total weight 136grams): Western Mountaineering is a niche American outdoor company...
Yeah not one of Rick Owens more inspired names.Haha - my wallet wishes this was only the starter pack!Fair call though - there's nothing super original in there. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the black on black SZ aesthetic either.Yeah the boots work well with a skinny jean boot tuck and some stacking.Unfortunately the size 44 I got fit a little big on my size 43.5 feet so I'll probably end up selling them.
Some recent pickups for summer: Island Flight Bomber - Rick Owens SS13 This fits quite large for Rick mainline and feels more like a coat than a jacket. Peelab Coat - Rick Owens SS12 Pod Shorts - Rick Owens Drkshw FW13 Ramones Low Sneakers - Rick Owens Drkshw FW13 Long Sleeve Level Webbing Tee - Rick Owens Drkshw SS13 Desert Boots - Rick Owens Low Top Sneakers - Ann Demeulemeester SS13 Vertical Stripe Tee - Ann Demeulemeester SS13 Cubism...
Farfetch 48 Hour Sale: Extra 20% off sale items Enter code: final20 at checkout
Saturday10 only works for Fall Winter items
Picked up some decent pieces in the recent Geller sample sale: Contrast Sole Derbies - CP x Robert Geller SS2012 Yoke Tee - Robert Geller SS2013 Mesh Tank - Robert Geller SS2012 Striped Pants - Robert Geller FW2010 Belted Field Pants - Robert Geller SS2011 Check Sleeveless Shirt - Robert Geller SS2011 Lounge Jacket - Robert Geller SS2010 Plus a few other recents buys: Tournament Highs - Common Projects Collarless Shirt - Neil Barrett...
Ugly jacket - looks like G-Star
I have one jacket of his. The jacket was purchased new online and the whilst the fabric quality is very good the construction is pretty ordinary. The inside breast pocket lining was not stitched properly so the pocket is coming apart. The hanging loop at the collar was not stitiched correctly either and pulled off the first time I put it on a hook. I would have exchanged the jacket but it was the last one in my size and I like the design. It is the only piece that I have...
Yeah singular had some great fits. Most of the stuff he posted here was more MC than SW&D but he was one of the few posters who did both well.His SW&D fits were often takes on classic looks like the skinhead one above. Here are a few more SW&D pics of his:And here are some of his MC fits: