or Connect

Posts by Neognosis

I completely understand wanting White's boots for their durability and style.   However, if you have to try all different kinds of socks and insoles to make them comfortable, I suggest trying other brands. There must be a durable and ethically made boot that is a better fit as far as comfort goes.   For instance, I simply cannot wear red wings. I've had a few pairs, and sold all of them except one, which I never wear. Same with Chippewah. They simply won't agree with...
  I guess that makes sense. 
I don't understand why you would put non-prescription orthotics or insoles into whites.
 I like seiya japan. seiyajapan.com
  I agree, but then the list price probably wouldn't be 300 dollars.   Mineral crystal is fine for me. I'll only wear this watch to dressy events anyway.This wouldn't be a daily watch for me.
This is fantastic news... The gen 2 Orientt Bambino hacks and hand Winds!,, http://orientwatchusa.com/shop/mens-watches/fac00005w0/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=19a12ccce1-2nd+Gen.+Bambino+V1+Release&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_847c0901fc-19a12ccce1-90099937&mc_cid=19a12ccce1&mc_eid=ff8aa3b727
Your "neglect" is more than most people do though.    I like putting a mirror shine one one pair of shoes a week.... usually sunday night when my wife is at dinner at her grandparents with the kids.
I have a pair of wolverine 1000 mile boots. They are crap. Shitty leather (the worst chromexcel I've ever seen, all blobby and veiny and stretchy) Poor construction. I hate them and regret their purchase.     I have redwing beckman's. I only wear them for short projects around the house because the last is very narrow and I need something wider. But, they are MILES above the 1000 miles in terms of durability and the overall quality.    If I got a pair of 1000 miles...
I spent the whole week on vacation at the shore with my Seiko Monster.    I am a HUGE fan of drilled lugs and the seiko fat springbars.    I brought three straps with me: Rubber, Nylon Nato, and the OEM bracelet.    With drilled lugs and the fat springbars, strap changes take less than a minute, so I could have  different function and look depending on what our day's or evening's activities were.   This watch is a tank and a fantastic value.   Seiko kills it......
It is also the composition half sole. Which I don't have a picture of, but it's on my oxfords. Although this one doesn't mark floors...