Posts by Neognosis

British tan keeps getting darker and richer....
I bought my wife an American Giant sweatshirt a few years ago.   She wears it often, and it's outlasted other garments from the same time period.   It's in much better shape than the sweatshirt I bought at Target the same week, and of very noticeable and significantly higher quality.   I intend on getting one for myself sometime.
I wear a British motorcycle gear Montana. For me, armor is what makes it a true and modern piece of safety jacket has worked very well for me. http://britishmotorcyclegear.com/montana-jacket.html
Took these bootsto the west coast last week. Went to Washington state for work, but wasn't close enough to spokane to justify a trip to White's...
Can we stop spewing bullshit and get back to talking about boots?
Winner! They are 10d. Pm me your address, and I'll send them out as soon as I can. Itbegins got in first.
Pictured are my Red Wing Beckman boots. A few years old. Not worn regularly, because they just don't fit me. They have been to Japan and several continents. I propose that the first person to respond to this thread, claiming a Red Wing boot size hat matches what my Beckmans are, will be offered the boots free of charge. If you agree: Receive the boots, inspect them, wear them, and send me an item that you think is approximate to the value that you place on the boots....
Heading out on another cross country business trip....
And happy holidays everyone!!!
Mine in the pic above are 18 months old, but have been worn pretty hardand probably 3 or 4 days a week, in the desert, rain, snow, and on several continents.I'll take more pics if requested.Maintenance has been brushing every few days and a proper whine once or twice a month.Once you get a good layer of wax in the toe and heel, brushing alone brings back a bit of the mirror.