or Connect

Posts by Jakethedrummer

Bump
I have a DQM Pistol Trucker Jacket in Bronze Brown for sale. I bought it off a forum member who purchased it brand new for $118 in store, wore it a few times, and decided it wasn't for him. I purchased it and wore it once before realizing it was slightly too small for me. I would like to sell this jacket for $65 shipped, or trade it for a size medium in a similar style jacket. This is a really cool jacket, nice and lightweight, yet heavy enough to keep you warm in a strong...
Does anybody know of some skinny wool pants? I'm thinking something of a more "rough" looking gray wool. Or navy blue is alright. It would most likely be paired with a nice bright blue shirt and a sport coat. I would like them to be pretty skinny as well, not just slim. Near Levi's 511 fit. Is there anything like this out there?
[[SPOILER]] What pants are these? The whole "right click and search on google" advice up there^^^ does not work on my computer.
I'm pretty sure you can't just "ditch" plugs, correct me if I am wrong but isn't it a very long, drawn-out process to slowly gauge them back down to a small size before you can just let it close up, if it ever will?
Been happening to me as well. Every now and then I will take a damp rag and blot the surface until the stain is clean. Sometimes if it is a really good salt stain I will lightly rub, but I try not to too much as I don't want to take more dye out in one spot then the rest of the jean. Paranoid, maybe, but that's how I roll.
Wow, super sick. Definitely one of my favorite fits I have seen in a while. BTW, how do I get that 'spoiler' tag thing?
What does everybody think of the quality of "Wilson Leather" jackets? Found one I really like on eBay, looks pretty nice to me. Tell me what you guys think- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Black-Rivet-Distressed-Open-Bttm-Leather-Jacket-/360795275237?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item540112ffe5
Wow, thatoneguy that is great! Almost looks like 2 shots combined. Excellent!
I analyzed that last post and I have to say I agree with analyzethat, you should definitely tuck in the shirt, but otherwise the fit is fine. If you feel it is too tight maybe you should get a looser cut.