or Connect

Posts by dazedstate

No, as long as the barcode is legible, it'll work. I've done this before.
Thrift fit. All thrift/e-thrift with exception to the beautiful shell ptbs from @Koala-T. [[SPOILER]]
Popping in to say a big thank you to @Koala-T for the awesome Hanover Shell Plain Toe beauties.  My first pair of shell.  I see what the hype is about.   Also, just got in this e-thrift: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aden-Black-Oxfords-Size-10-1-2-/311281386939?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=XxGt%252Fj3hxmeD85ERT2Lolkam4d8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
looks like a 40S to me
Thought I worded it clearly but out of a dozen or so sport coats I've purchased I have had to return zero. Even the ones that I've had to ask for measurements.
Gotcha. Yea that's the worst.
I regularly have to ask for measurements like shoulder width and/or sleeve length when buying sportcoats on eBay and I have not had to return any of these purchases so far (a dozen or so instances in the past couple years). Crucial measurements missing is what kills me.
Mctavish? I've been lusting after those for a year now. Available? Size?
Black, 100% cotton, fully lined, made in Japan. "Burbon Street Great Life" by Big John. That engrish is pretty funny. Legit? Any objections to calling this a chore coat? 26.5" p2p.
In the field, help! I know big John is a thing for SW&D right? Made in Japan?