or Connect

Posts by JLopez

Thank you very much for your replies Concordia and FrankCowperwood. I tired the 43 size normal widht in the F last and the lenght is fine but the right feet is narrow but not too much so I was thinking to go to G widht to get some extra comfort and because is not very narrow I would say that with a widhter size (G) should be fine. Again thank you for the the help.
Anybody can help me with the differents widhts in the F last? I am thinking to order G widht so wondering which is the difference between F and G widht in millmeters? Thanks for the help.
Great thanks for ypur help.
Thank you for you reply so I should go for a 43,5 Vass F,no? Do you wear normal widht in both brands?Thanks again.
Hi RogerP, so if I wear 9,5 in the Carmina forest last wich size would you advice me for the F and R Vass last?Do you think that the sizing is similar between Vass F last and Carmina forest last?Many thanks for your help.Regards,
Thank you very much for you answers, from Vass told me to get a 9,5 UK but other people told me that F last is very close to 341 last C&J so they advice me to get the same size than C&J (9UK). So I am confused even though Vass told me that if there is any problem with the size they would change the shoes for another ones or refund me the money. Thanks againg for your help. Cheers
Dear All, I am thinking to get my first vass shoes and I need your advice to choose the right size. I like the F last and to give you some examples I wear 9 UK E widht in the last 341 of C&J, last forest of Carmina 9,5 UK, 9,5 UK last hiro Meermin. Many thanks for your help. Regards,
Very nice C&A.
Yesterday I received these fantanstic balmoral Carmina boots, I can not be happier with them:
Thanks Leaves, email sent.Cheers.