or Connect

Posts by calypso

they came with cuffs ... I have lengthened them, however. or at least my tailor did 
The jacket is charcoal with a blue windowpane and the tie is black
Crappy picture with bad lighting (after a night out)       Kiton SC Kiton shirt Atlas design Tie Corneliani  Trousers joseph cheaney Boots   Everything thrifted   (there is a white PS there somewhere)
    Kiton SC Kiton shirt Atlas design Tie Corneliani  Trousers joseph cheaney Boots   Everything thrifted
the one I have is called C150 I think that is equal to a large and I'm a 52-54 normally
subscribed, will be fun to follow
Well, that was what I suspected. I post some more pictures when I have received it. Was not that much money but annoying anyway.   This is also one of his, and to me this look 100% genuine ...  that's why I gambled       
 I agree, of course, and i have purchased two Brioni suits in their store in Rome, so I have an ide' about how it should look.But I think it's quite fun to look for things on Ebay and in thrift stores.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/dandy198811?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2754   this is the vendor, and I think he looks legit... only 70 sales however.    I took a gamble and bought it, but what bothers me a bit is that I bargained it down to a surprisingly low price. He assured me that it was authentic and that it had belonged to his father. Hmmmm well, we will see when I get it. 
These are the only ones available