or Connect

Posts by JoeFromTexas

I don't know that I'm necessarily qualified to answer that, I own a pair of Cliftons and Strawfuts, both in 11.5 D, but I don't know which last they're made on.  They both fit me well.  The Rutledge has an elongated toe box, though not exaggeratedly so, so at first it feels like it's a little bit too long in the toe.  But it seems that for such a toe box, you're not necessarily supposed to fill it out.  I find that they fit very well and are very comfortable.  They feel...
They are gorgeous and I'm a bit sick to part with them.  However I need to thin the herd - I've got more shoes than I need and some expenses coming up that I have to deal with.  I work in academia so these shoes don't get enough sunlight (I have a pair of brown and burgundy wingtips, non AE, that pair better with most of what I wear to the office, and some black cap toes, Clifton, for more formal occasions, and that's not mentioning my spectators, Strawfut, and boot...
Just wanted to drop an update, they're up to $34 (I started at 99 cents, let the market decide their worth) and the auction ends tomorrow.  They may end up being a steal.
Update, these are up to $34, so they may end up being a steal.
yes, 46R coat and 44 Waist.  I'm in Texas now (though I used to be in NYC)
delete
So I have a more specific question.  I'm hard to fit in that I wear a 46R coat and a 44 Waist, which restricts me to buying separate off the rack (or going MTM) and I'm generally too big for alot of "designer" suits.  I actually used to wear a 54R, but I've lost a lot of weight and am still dropping.  But until I hit my target weight, I still need at least one decent suit, but I don't want to spend too much on something that I'm actively trying to make too big for me....
Allen Edmonds Rutledge from the Independence collection in burnished walnut.  Size 11.5D   http://www.ebay.com/itm/151104386464?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649    
I've enjoyed this thread for some time, but this is my first time posting.  I have to thin the shoe herd a bit, so I just wanted to give a heads up that I put the shoes pictured (The Rutledge in 11.5D) up for auction.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/151104386464?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649