or Connect

Posts by auto90403

Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Wow, your position sounds quite extreme. There are lots of doctors out there practicing to make money as priority #1, but to blanketly dismiss the whole profession as money hungry is quite problematic. Is this view based on some personal experience? The AMA represents the most conservative, self-interested, greedy docs in America. Any doc with non-rightwing politics is HIGHLY unlikely to be a member....
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan Your ridiculously histrionic posts are amusing, but a little tiresome. Your mindless responses are devoid of real intellectual weight, but do serve as interesting boilerplate. Thanks for your enlightening post, you hillbilly retard. Now go back to fucking your sister, or pig or whatever it is you stick your dick into.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Do you think talk show hosts on the right are bigots that think like Pat Buchanan? They are not. Rush isn't. Hannity isn't. Beck isn't. Boortz isn't. This was a terrible murder but talk radio had nothing to do with it. Who said anything about right wing talk radio? But since you brought it up, yeah, I think Rush, Beck, et. al. are bigots. All that keeps them from being textbook examples of a...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Big surprise. These are cops we're talking about. At best they are morons, at worst, they are complete psychopaths who deserve to be locked up more than half the people they bring in. I'm sick and tired of people mollycoddling the police in general because they have dangerous jobs. Guess what, there are a lot of dangerous jobs out there, and working in any of them does not make you above the law, even if it is your...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Epic fail. That is simply not true. Do you know anything about Buchanan? He blames the Jews for everything and hates any institution or industry dominated by Jews. Like Hollywood. The Fed. As for Pat's regard for Israel, remember his famous line about "Israeli-occupied Capitol Hill"? You think Pat writes for the Weekly Standard? Were the shooter not totally deranged, he and Pat would have a lot...
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack much like women Yeah, I was going to add that. Only with women (some of them, anyway), once I've fucked them I wonder why I was attracted in the first place. With clothes, I still like them. But the fever's broken and I'm no longer obsessed -- with that item.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Yeah, fuck them doctors! Whiny, healing, caring for the sick pussies! I don't know, I'd think they might have some insight into the whole thing. While I'd not let them craft the various policies per se, not consulting the people that actually do the job is usually a fatal error in policy formation. And your analogy is flawed, btw. Defense contractors =! doctors in this scenario. They'd be more analagous to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I There's one big problem here. The suspect in the museum murders was anti-NeoCon, anti-Weekly Standard, anti-conservative, anti-Israel, and anti-Glenn Beck. That is a profile of someone who is a leftist extremist, not some right wing nut incited by talk radio. You're an idiot. The guy's a standard-issue rightwing bigot. That list of who he hates could have been drawn up by Pat Buchanan. And no...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson If the cats belonged to someone, would it be some kind of a property violation? Perhaps. But proving house cats have more than token value, say ~$5, is tough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 The AMA doesn't want Obama's plan. Just sayin'. Fuck the AMA. I'm as little inclined to let the AMA advise America on health insurance and funding medical treatment as I am unwilling to defer to defense contractors regarding the size of the US defense budget.