or Connect

Posts by wonsmithr8

Selling used Taylor Stitch River Blue Heavyweight Crewneck in size 36. If it looks like its slightly different colors, it's because the sweater was still not fully dry when I took the picture. Thanks!
Selling used Taylor Stitch Steel Heavyweight Crewneck in size 36. Thanks!
[[SPOILER]]  Saw this on IG, good stuff man! Must be the lighting because yours look so dark haha
Just thought I'd show some pics of brown waxed cap-toe trench boots which I gave to my brother.        
Used Bexar Goods Co 1.25" Tan Belt with brass hardware with middle hole @ 32.5" from where the leather meets the buckle. Thanks!
I've got a used pair of Railcar Fine Goods x Old North Collaboration Jeans in Spikes Size 30 fit (16.7 oz) that's been soaked once and washed once. Thanks for looking!    Waist: 16"  Front Rise: 9.5"  Thigh: 11"  Knee:" 7.75"  Leg Opening: 6.75"  Inseam: 28"
Hey guys,   I've got a used pair of Railcar Fine Goods Spikes x012 (Size 30) that I've worn a few times and soaked once for sale. Thanks for looking!   Waist: 16" Front Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 11" Knee:" 7.75" Leg Opening: 6.75" Inseam: 28.5"
Nah at the moment I don't wear it with a tie but I do like how it looks with a tie. I'd want to order more shirts but climbing is jacking up my forearms (tore a small hole in the sleeve navy chambray on the sleeve when I had the sleeves rolled up. I was able to get it fixed though) and I already use the traditional setting for my shirts. I'm sure I could increase the sleeve width but it would get so billowy in the arms. Hmm what to do.
 Hmm thanks, do you get pocket flare? I can't stand pocket flare haha. I'm in between sizes (32" for jeans) so I might have to size 28.
 Haha it is awesome how it breaks in!