or Connect

Posts by rjnonato4444

I wear a 32 in naked and famous skinny guy jeans and have some room like they could be tighter waist has enough room for two fingers i love stacks i just bought a ps pair size 30 will they stretch enough for me im 175 5'10 i wear 32 in all other jeans but i heard if i want them skin tight i had to size down i want them to be like as tight as they can get but still have stacks tho
Are you able to hand wash an alpha jacket or how can i spot clean my ma1
After 4 diff jackets finally got my right size at a medium which happens to be my true size i shouldve just stuck with all along. Also got my medium tall tailored to have short arms
What ma1 is this?
You think id be able to go to a tailor to get it fixed?
[IMG] This is a medium tall does it look too long?
Woulda medium(tall) ensure my doubts in the jacket being too short?Basically i am looking for a slimmer fit but do to the inside padding i understand the jacket will be poofy no matter what i just dont want it to look too poofy
just edited the post..
Should starting to size down? I get a large now...             Scared if i size down it could be too short lenth and sleeve wise im pretty sure the body part would fit okay should i size down or buy a doff brand/style