or Connect

Posts by Sharpie

Thanks for looking. Today I have a matching Tumi leather wallet and flask. The wallet model is 'Meridian' and comes with original box. I haven't been able to find ANY info on the Tumi flask. The wallet has been used and shows signs of wear but nothing that would discount its integrity. PayPal only, buyer adds $5.50 for USPS Priority shipping. Cheers
delete
Navy/Gold Versace tie is gone All prices have dropped.
Yes sir, they most certainly will That's where they came from!
I purchased these from Gilt for $120 and wore them a handful of times. They have some minor scuffs on the front caps. Come with original box.
I have to batteries for Canon DSLR's. One is an actual Canon battery and the other is from Pearstone. I am selling them for $40 & $20 respectively and will not part out.
Price change, now $50. Must go.
Some times from my collection 6/4- prices dropped $30 $30 $30/SIZE] $25 $7 $35 $40
I received this as a gift (a nice one at that) but after wearing it a few times, it's not my cup of tea. I'm going to spring for a new creed or TF so this must go. Top notes include cucumber and sea kale. Middle notes of marine aroma and lavender and ozone. Base notes of vetivyer, musks and ambergris. Basically brand new Bond n.o 9 wall street 1.7 oz with cap, no box. Shipping to the U.S only please. Shipping is $5.50 for priority, paypal only.
I’ve got keys to Microsoft Publisher that my business has no use for. The stand alone cost is $149. This is for 2010 Microsoft Publisher. This is how it works. You download the trial version from Microsoft and then plug in the key I give you to download it. YOU WILL NOT be receiving hard copies. No matter how much I try and make that clear, there’s always one. PayPal is my preferred method which also means faster delivery for you! Thanks and let me know.