or Connect

Posts by Threadbearer

Hi fellas. Long time, no post. [[SPOILER]] Suitsupply suit, Napoli fitHemrajani shirtDrakes tieWang PSBB knotsCK socksC&J Hallams
Let's get Mitt Romney to pin him down and paint his ankles.
This one's beggin' for Mr. Sam or Clapeyron.
Brace yourselves, gentlemen. I won that tie in a contest run by SF affiliate Ties-Necktie.com, and I'm deeply embarrassed by the fact that I didn't realize it's made of polyester until I'd been wearing it for half a day.
JAB jacket and slacks MyTailor.com shirt Sam Hober tie BB square CK socks J&M bluchers
Long shot cancelled today on account of blazing direct sunlight on the back porch. BB Fitz SC ModernTailor.com shirt (It's blue, by the way) Sam Hober cashmere tie Kent Wang PS Banana Republic slacks Boss socks Cheap-ass shoes (Mercanti Fiorentini, if you must know)
Thank you, sir.I'm 52, Frankie. My "younger, less conservative" days are behind me. I honestly don't know. I do get taken pretty seriously, and I do think people have an unconscious tendency to let me run meetings, even when I'm not the most senior player at the table. There are a lot of variables that play into that, however, and I might also just be fooling myself. There are many fascinating threads on SF related to how dressing well affects people's attitudes and...
More Kevlar today for a second series of parent conferences. Bresciani Suit MyTailor.com shirt Ben Silver tie Kent Wang PS BB suspenders (not shown, but providing critical support to the mission) Navy (not black) socks C&J Westbournes
I just went back and added deets to the OP. I'll copy them here, too, to save you the hassle of scrolling back.BB Regent suitMyTailor.com shirtNordstrom tieKent Wang PSCalvin Klein socksC&J Hallams