or Connect

Posts by bklounge

They're looking good but you've gotta be kidding me. Those jeans easily have another 1-2 years of fading in them.
Found this thread when searching the topic - I'm thinking about picking up an unsanforized flat head jacket (type II - 6002) and doing the initial hot soak in black dye. To effectively overdye it myself before breaking it in. Any suggestions? Anyone done this before?
These are sanforized jeans. If they "shrink" when washed, they'll stretch right back out. Definitely go for skinny or super skinny if you feel the thighs are too big. 
The waist on the two pairs you mentioned will stretch 1-2" after extended wear, so try to size for 34 or 34.5" raw measurements.As for the inseam, I agree with you. 34" raw will be too short after a wash.Better to go with longer (37") to begin with - you can always hem after the first wash if you don't like the length. Or just leave the length and stack - or cuff - like most folks do. Your call.
If those are a bit loose now, they'll be parachute pants in a month. The waist will stretch at least an inch. And will stretch out again after shrinking from washing.The 30 fit was on point - and didn't look tight at all imo.
Worn for a month, shipping included. Special colour made for Simon's (Canadian department store), similar to vintagecast, but not quite. Has visible selvage on coin pocket, not typtical of the WG cut.   Made the mistake of sizing down, eventually bought sz32. These won't likely stretch from the measured dimensions - the denim is tightly woven, and were worn through plenty o walking. Any questions, please let me know. I can provide additional pictures if need be. Thanks...
New, shipping included. Tried on once - haven't worn since. Any questions, please let me know. I can provide additional pictures if need be. Thanks for looking!   Measured by blueowl method (inches):   waist 35 thigh 12 leg opening 7.5 Length 35
New condition, shipping included. Worn for a month off and on, but I've already got a selvage jacket that needs loving. Any questions, please let me know. I can provide additional pictures if need be. Thanks for looking!   Measured by blueowl method (inches):   Chest 21.5 Shoulder Width 18.5 Vertical Length 24.5 Sleeve Length 27   Nudie shop website link: http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/organic-dry-denim/p/2234
  Dirty fade weird guys are 1" bigger in the waist than deep indigos (weird guys) of the same size. Check blueowl. Learnt this the hard way after wearing my pair for 5months straight. Didn't know about blueowl back then. They stretched to infinity and are parachute pants now. 
Latest pair of weird guys - 15oz "vintage blue". Been looking for this wash for 2 years since first spotting it on the N&F website.