or Connect

Posts by hanbei23

Thanks @sood.
Inglese popover from last year has the following measurements listed on the site:   SIZE & FIT CM/IN HOW WE MEASURE 41 117 91.5 42.5 42 120.5 93 43.5 43 123.5 95.5                           but this year's sand popover has these measurements listed. Is the sand popover designed to fit slimmer. or do we size...
+1 on that. I think the sleeves are the correct length.
Thanks!
I am sure this question has been answered countless times before, but I can't seem to find an answer.   Are the Spring Eidos Field jacket measurements the same as the Fall ones?   Have people sized down? Also, any comparision to Valstar sizing would help.
Cold water wash, gentle cycle, and hang dry.
The G. Inglese Cotton/Linen to keep him cool through summer; with the Grandi e Rubinelli Waterfall  
a few more... Post Imperial ShirtsGeller Tencel ShirtGRP linen polo
I am not sure what others do, but generally scotch-grain requires very little upkeep compared to regular calf.  I would of course from time to time apply shoe creme and use wax sparingly, because the wax tends to 'stick' a bit more to the scotch-grain.
Question on the niche grandpa shirt:   I am a 40R/50EU. I was thinking of going with L; would an XL make more sense given the summer vibe of the garment.   Thanks.