or Connect

Posts by sskim3

might as well hit up century 21 and see if there are any good deals...
1. Brooks Brother | Tan | 100% camelhair | Made in USA | Sack cut |  Two patch pockets | 3/2 roll | 41r | Asking $40 CONUS OBO due to slight damages Shoulders - 18.5 | Chest - 43 | Waist - 43 (across middle button) | Length - 32 | Sleeve - 24.5   https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3865/15188459605_aa0c7e5c4c.jpg   See following images for slight damages for...
NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Sport Shirt Size Small Medium ($396 Retail)   New with tags Yellow 100% Cotton (very soft fabric) Made in Italy It's a larger small or smaller medium IMHO... Shoulder: 17.5 Chest: 44 Waist: 40 Sleeve: 26 Length: 32   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231303999195&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT   Starting at $50...
I came across a brand new vintage pair of Nettleton shoes in 12.5 aaa. They are in perfect condition and never been worn. If you are familar with the history, you know you are getting a piece of history and great craftmanship. I dont want to give these up but no where near my size. Asking $100 CONUS or best offer.
I got my hands on a Southwick Gray Pinstripe Suit in 43L. The weight of the suit is heavier and ideal for the cooler fall and winter seasons. It is hands down one of the nicer suits that I have seen. The pants are half lined and have buttons for suspenders. Asking $55 CONUS or best offer. Please see measurements for fit: Jacket: Chest - 45" Shoulder 19" Waist - 43" (taken from first button) Sleeve - 27" Length - 34" Pants: Outseam - 42" Inseam - 30" Waist - 36" (two...
I also need these to go away ASAP.... PM me with offers. Thanks! 1. 1960s-70s Hickey Freeman Wool Cashmere Blend Navy Overcoat 42R --> Asking $65 CONUS or best offer. The coat is a bit large on me and don't want to pay for alterations. Could be someone's holy grail. Beautiful jacket with no issues. Measurements: Chest: 47" Shoulder: 19" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 40"  
Closing tonight.  Great blazer for the taller person.
Ultra soft Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece gray pinstriped jacket with Loro Piana Super 120s wool. It is sized as 42R and in excellent shape.  Unfortunately, the jacket length is too long for me and I didn't want to do a major tailoring job. I am hoping it finds an owner who would appreciate this fully canvassed, USA made jacket.  See measurements below:  Chest - 44"  Shoulder - 19"  Sleeve -24"  Waist - 44" (taken from first...
For sale is a brand new Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece navy pinstriped jacket in Madison. It is a 2 button jacket in size 42R.  I have been planning to tailor it to my liking but never gotten around to it. My loss can be your gain. No tailoring has been done to this jacket and it is in great condition. The sleeves come unmodified with brand new horn buttons.  The jacket has a single vent and is 100% wool. It is made in the USA and is fully...
Great fall/winter trench coat for the upcoming months. It is a Jos A Bank trench coach in tan. The size is 40s. I also included the measurements at the bottom. The trench coat has an outer shell made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. The inner body is made of 35% and 65% polyester. The inner body is removable for the days when you don't need a heavy coat. It is water resilient so it can be used in all weather conditions.  Overall, looks almost brand new...