or Connect

Posts by ridethecliche

We need those spoo-esque pics of all the shit in your cart with your comment saying: "Still going"
Hm. I guess i just haven't seen that many light leather jackets in fits. Any cool pics to show? Looking forward to seeing the jacket enter MF's rotation!
The last hendrix fit was, sadly, a miss.
One could say I'm off kilter.
They just hit me the wrong way after I've consumed a few pints of beer. It's not a nightcap, it's like a slapstick to my sleep deprived jaw.   Edit: To be fair, tonight I stayed away from the peety stuff. I'm writing essays now. Write drunk edit sober, right?
I still think SVB's pants are too tight.
Sorry. I don't like light leather jackets. I like black and dark brown/burgundy. Light leather jackets fit too niche of a fit. If I buy something that expensive, I want it to be versatile as fuck.
 What's the point of this? I don't see what this has to do with anything either.So did america. So did everyone else. What does this have to do with dressing well and clothing fit? I mean, the KKK suits weren't really the aesthetic that we go for here, but atleast they weren't slim fit with bowing lapels.Seriously. Argue about what the thought process is, don't drag shit into it. This is so frustrating. This is like a bad relationship where every fight is about everything...
 Never had one of those. Malaria on the other hand...
Not a bad price for a tablet:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Google-Nexus-7-Tablet-16GB-Android-4-3-Jellybean-2nd-Gen-NEXUS7-ASUS-2B16/311011741339?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item4869be8e9b