or Connect

Posts by ridethecliche

Dammit eazye, i knew you were going to mention that lol.
Gmmcl, it's nice to see you mix things up. Looks great. I love those shoes. You certainly get a lot of use out of them. I think murl or cleav were recently asking about the utility of dubmonks!
Really? How many of you have this issue? Do you know where it's coming from and have any of you been able to fix it?
Oy I want those gloves that nat found, but I'm pretty sure that's what Spoos pm was for lol.
 There's a reason I didn't quote your post, even though I know how to use that function. 
I just can't. 
Paisley is fine, but a different color like a rust or burgundy based paisley would have been rad. 
Dude that thing is rad. Get it. I probably wouldn't wear it with what you're wearing underneath, but that's easily fixable!
So better to keep doing them at the end to wear out the pecs instead? That's what I've been doing so far.
  It's funny really. I think I've come a long way, but I still have a lot to learn. I still cringe looking at some of my first few pictures on here. Egad... (/me shudders)I won't apologize for the red blazer, nor will I apologize for the floral ties. I think that they both can work, but only in some specific instances. This is where stitches has been totally correct to say that having many eye catching pieces is often problematic since there should be some sort of...