or Connect

Posts by ridethecliche

Anyone have any suede shoes by them? I'm curious how they look. I'm kinda tempted to pick up brown suede chelsea boots or even black ones. Their wingtip boots look a little blob-like to me (same with the cap-toes), but the chelseas are pretty sleek looking.
These are modern times. Evolve or die. (Or is not believing in that still an option?) I think you're pretty good on the boot front.
 Well, he did say have a nice holiday!(Maybe report it to ebay for harrassment?)
@chocsosa , cool look, but jacket sleeves need to be longer.
 Where'd you get them for that much?Or are you talking about open pros on ultegra hubs? Edit: Just saw they were 200 shipped at chain reaction cycles.
 I'm sure it'd look like a bike in the 80's. Fistful of seat post. With the stem down low enough, it'd look great. One of my favorite frames is a 1984 Trek 760 I have made from reynolds 531P. I'm so tempted to sell that frame since I bet it's got a lot more nostalgia for someone else. The frame rides beautifully though. I also have an 94 trek 560, touring frame, which is really cool as well.
Two crashes on passenger side, check. Brembo breaks, check.
I need to start doing yoga...​
Do they test wheelies too? I don't know how to do one.
 Size on those suckers if you're not keeping them?