or Connect

Posts by ridethecliche

Yeah, I'd use it if you're leery about shipping stuff abroad. It sucks for buyers and you're going to lose out on some people because they won't want to use it, but if the other option is not shipping international at all...
How the eff are you responsible if they got to Ebay's center and they forwarded it from there, that defeats the entire purpose...
Big guy in my gym is 247. He's one of the trainers. I can't even imagine myself with the amount of muscle he has on his frame. It's insane.
 I have something like this going on for something I got from a forum member. It's obnoxious. Should have been here last week...
peopleofwalmart.com
I think you're off the hook if you use ebay's shipping service. I think it's overpriced and stupid, but for certain items...
 Aw man. I wish @Nataku hadn't told you about that.PS: Your lobbs are doing better than I though. Honestly, you should accept international buyers even if you use the annoying ebay shipping option for the auction. You have tiny feet guys from china salivating over those shoes!
 Daily catch?
Maybe it was a joke?
 I also told you not to eat at quincy market but you went there like 5 times...