or Connect

Posts by SplasH

Being bored with a small bike doesn't mean being able to drive a big one... The new Kawasaki 300 ninja is in my opinion the best beginner bike there is today.   Starting with 100+ hp, or even almost 200 on a R-1, on a first bike is complete nonsense. Surviving the first year means either you're only using half of it, rendering it totally useless compared to a cheaper R6 if we stay in sports yamaha, or you're just very lucky.   Everybody can get lucky and survive...
Very badly.   I would never wear a suit that crashed. Not for racing purpose at least. Even though it can only have a minor scratch, the stiching took a hit too, and you never know how/when it's gonna wear. Aside of that, on a vintage suit, it's gonna be a pain to fin suitable protection to replace those who took the fall (if there is any, not sure from the pictures...). It doesn't seem to have a back pocket either... To finish, cow leather isn't the best around when...
Nice to see so many Laphroaig fans in this thread. The 10 yo is my favourite "all around" scotch, just over the Ardberg, in its 10yo version too.   Recently I had the chance to taste this one :   Loved it. Good fruity taste with a strong smoked oak perfume and no alchohol hit on the mouth. Very very smooth.
Not much.   Either you have a licence to ride from the motorcycle federation and you can ride any bike, or you have a road bike and the license that goes with it. Aside of that, tracks require that you wear protections like a one piece leather suit, helmet (duh), gloves, boots and that your bike is equipped with the minimum safety features like a chain guard, a system to catch the oil when you fall so that you don't spoil the track for everybody else.   That's...
Hi guys, after joining the forum I thought i'd start with this thread, being a motorcycle fan and rider for the past 16 years or so...   I had an old yamaha DTR 50 to go to school but i quickly moved on to a 125cc Aprilia RS with a tetsuya harada replica paint. A true beauty of style and engineering at the time... Sorry i don't have pictures of mine, my camera wasn't digital at that time :)     After keeping this one for 3 years, i had to sell it to buy a...
Hi everyone,   My name's Yann, i'm from France.   I've been reading the forum for quite a while now, not only for the style advice and review part, but also on all the other topics. I think this place is quite unique in the large variety of persons discussing a very wide range of topics and I like this melting pot of culture and horizons a lot. I don't like fashion that much, I prefer style. I think i'm gonna go hang out in the Lifestyle section a lot :)