or Connect

Posts by SplasH

I'd rather have a yellow one. So sad they dropped the colour to bring white... Their yellow superbikes and supersports where simply stunning. I would kill for a yellow 749 R
Well then, piece of advice that also works for girls, always come up with a plan that you would be ok to do alone first, and ask people to come along. You'll end up with people with the same taste as you and will build stronger bonds over shared experiences or worst case scenario, doing something cool by yourself.   When i say plans i don't mean like "Hey wanna roadtrip across Nevada or skydive this week end ?" Just a "Hey wanna go see this movie ?" or " In for...
Are you actually planning something to do or are you calling / contacting them with a "Hey wanna do something?" Kind of line ? Cause the second one is obviously less attractive...
Furygan makes  very decent gloves for their price, I have a pair of AFS-18 and they're perfect for spring/summer/autumn.       There's a winter version too but for winter i use military gloves with silk undergloves. That said, i very rarely ride under 50 degres. If i have too, I use cheap heating pads in the glove, between the glove and the underglove. They last a few hours.
I'm not a big fan... They can sometime lead to bending the frame more than protecting it. A friend of mine once told me that it actually saved his bike (Z750) once.   And they also make the bike looks like a bicycle with training wheels...
Always fun to watch :)   As for repost, i did a search on the link but couldn't find this one, this is one of my favourite :  
Yeah especially since they run out of idea after 30 seconds...
Indeed the best french store for whisky. That's if you go in Paris though
Just to be clear, getting a French license is 20 hours of driving lessons on the bike, close track and open road. I had to do it twice, one with a 125cc and one with a 500cc because it's two different licenses.   Aside of that one of my best friend and coach rode in the world endurance championship and finished 4th at Le Mans last year and i've been taking one riding course every year or so for the fast 6-7 years... I could recommend you a good french course, i'm...
  What you keep missing (voluntarily or not) is that any new rider, on any new bike, will not know where its limits are.   No because that's irrelevant. I have not taken it myself, but loving the book and the dvd he made, i would say a course like the one from Keith Code is a good idea : http://www.superbikeschool.com/curriculum/the-levels.php I've taken similar courses, and yes it makes a difference.   Also any course that teach you how to set up the suspensions and more...