or Connect

Posts by SplasH

Once you go black...   Just don't get it white. It's such a pain to keep it clean....
I feel it's a bit over the top... I ride because it's fun, nothing more. Of course it can be a devouring passion, but it looks from the film that they try to make it into some of religious commitment that guide you through your life ? Not sure it's the right message. Not feeling it should be a 0 or 100% thing.
The new nineT is 15 000eurs here, without options. At that price i'd rather have almost anything else. I mean... Buy a CB750 from 75-85, and you still get like 12000eurs worth of equipment and option and whatever you want to spend on it...
Ducati announced a limited edition panigale S in the Senna colour scheme, 161 bikes, all for brazil.   Also get a racing exhaust.   Perfection on two wheels if you ask me...
 Is your knee on the ground ? Cause if not, means you can go faster/harder. Like said before, just push on your bar and keep the acceleration steady. Yeah. Push. Don't pull. And down shift before leaning in, not while, not after.
Proper tire pressure gives you a lot more grip too.
Soul is something you bring, not the bike. Or else it's just what marketing call a soul. The RC51 has a "soul" because it's an HRC machine for the street, won a shitload of titles but like any bike or car for that matters, it's only a piece of scrap metal in the end.   Looking at cars, my hondas were much more fun to drive and to live with than my porsche was, and for some people porsches are the top of the automobile line.   The ZRX is a very good bike. A friend of...
Perfect BRG / whisky leather combination. White would have looked good too but a bitch to take care of.
For cheap with decent protection, you can also go for military gear, i have a pair of converse combat boots :     For under 100$, they go well with a pair of jeans and provide good toe protection and decent ankle lock. No miracles though, it's more of an everyday trick to avoid big heavy boots for riding in town than a protection for trackdays and high speed canyons ride.
Yeah I like the underdogs :p I prefer middle weight sports bikes, the 748 is way too unreliable and the 848 is too close to a 1048. So yeah, 749R for me.   The disservice will be to you, not your bike. A cheap chain will need more maintenance and adjustments in addition to wearing out faster, meaning the same for your sprockets, I don't think it's worth it. As for fast rivet, they're actually illegal on anything with an engine here, so that tells you how much of a good...