or Connect

Posts by thecoulter

I have a vintage Schott Perfecto Leather Bomber Jacket from the 1950's/60's for sale. Great shape for it's age, some pretty normal wear due to its age. I only ship to the continental U.S, preferably the lower 48. Will ship when payment is received.    Measurements: Chest: 19.5' x2  Shoulders: 18' x 2 Sleeve: 26' Waist: 32'
Worn for 6 or 7 months, soaked once, and washed maybe twice, but still a copious amount of dye left to make your own fades. Excellent shape, selling them for being too big for me.  Will only ship to continental U.S, prefer to ship to the lower 48. Message me for payment, thanks.   Measurements: Waist:16' x2 or 32' Inseam: 34 Front Rise: 12' Back Rise: 14' Thigh: 12' Leg Opening: 8'
Measurements? I have a pair of vintage wingtips with a O'Sullivans rubber heel strike. They're a size 8 EEE. They fit me in length but are too wide. Thanks
Redwings I assume. I've seen him wearing their moc toe.
I can't decide between Alden, Redwing, or Wolverine 1ks. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This is sweet dude.
How do these fit, similar in the waist like the greasers I bought from you or no? P.s I bought a pair of their greasers, the heather green fill cone white oak. They're sick, but if the trousers fit similar in the waist. I'll have to take you up on the offer on the trousers. Thanks for your time, man.