or Connect

Posts by DutchW

Sold.
Thanks for the responses, guys.
^ Do you know the name of the last of the burgundy oxford in between the loafer and the wingtip?
Sold
I gave the Aberdeen last another try and sadly it didn't work out. Consequently, I have some Alden loafers listed in the b&s forum. Mods do your thing if needed. Thanks!
I wish I could get the uetam last to fit my feet. Which is why I've got a carmina listing in b&s.... Do your thing if need be, mods. Thanks!
Carmina string loafers for sale, snuff suede, lightly used, size 9.5UK, uetam last.   A few scuff marks along the welt areas, as well as the suede on inner left rear of the shoe. Normal wear and tear, certainly nothing major.    Not an optimal fit, thought I'd cut my losses and sell.   Worth noting, I had tongue pads installed as I have a lower instep. A cobbler can remove these if need be.   Asking $200 obo, shipping is on the buyer.   No shoe trees included. Pm...
Like new dark brown Alden fullstrap loafers for sale. Calf leather, barely used. Size 10D, Aberdeen last.   Worn only once, they do not fit as I would like them to.   PRICE REDUCTION, $250, shipping is on the the buyer.   Shoe trees not included. Pm for further questions.     Thanks!     edit*
What ever happened to Jake?
Sorry if this has been addressed 1000 times but I want to be clear. We are NOT able to preorder a size 46 suit with a size 44 trouser, correct? Thanks.