or Connect

Posts by Auximenes

I believe this was a Spring/summer long coat. It is not lined, and the fabric is rather crisp. Light/medium weight. Material : Cotton Any distressing is from the original condition. Metal hardware - clasp/hook closure pockets look really cool and give it a WW1 wandering soldier coat vibe. Substantial Lampo zippers. Tagged 48, fits true to size, maybe up to a slim 50. I almost never wore it and thats why i am selling it. Shipping $35 outside Japan, with tracking. If in...
Almost new condition, worn 2-3 times only. Fits 42/42.5, even though it is labelled 43. The strap around the shaft is removable. Laces are the original ones. Original box included Very comfortable. I can ship only during week ends. I am located Japan - shipping price includes tracking for $40 to ship outside Japan. Contact me if in Japan.
Note that this is CKC - Calvin Klein Collection - the better CK line that has a few gems from time to time. Too small for me Cream / slight off white color and combination of suede / leather I like the silhouette but can't wear them. Excellent condition...   Fits about 41.5 Too small for 9/42 imo I may or may not have the original box somewhere.. Retailed for $490 I can ship only during week ends. I am located Japan - shipping price with tracking : $40, outside of...
Pics are of the actual item for sale except for the cover pic (i think from Suspension point). Fits 48 or 50, shoulders are slightly dropped on me (similar to the model pic). For reference i am 5'11 , 165Lbs It fits me shorter in the body than it does the model in the pic. No defects or damages other than some minor pilling. Shipping includes tracking. I can ship only on weekends. -Add  $40 for shipping outside Japan. Contact me if in Japan
Lost & Found Ria Dunn Asymetric zip linen jacket US L / EU 52-54 / 3 $390 Every 7 days you can bump your posting to the top. You can also drop the price by 10% or more to bump. Next bump in 44 hours. 5 people added this to their fitting room. If you drop the price by 10% they will get a notification. drop price by 10% edit this postingdelete this posting   5 people want this DESCRIPTION 2014 SS L&F 100% linen, unlined jacket Asymetric...
Retailed at $1600+, i bought it for $1300 on sale at Gallery Aesthete. Tagged size is 50EU/40US. This is the SS14 cotton model, non padded and slightly longer in the body. I find it fits a slim 50. If that helps, usually I am 48 in american brands, 50 or 48 in European brands, 50 in japanese labels. 5'11 , 160-165Lbs Sleeves are a bit long HOWEVER the ribbing and shell fabrics adapt to whatever length you need, without bunching at the biceps or forearms. See my pics for...
FW14-15 Lost and Found Grey knitted rib collar cardigan One of my favorite pieces, but i don't get to wear nearly as much as before, now that I'm in japan. Tagged size M, however it is oversized. I am 5'11 165Lbs max and it fits fine, barring the sleeves, which i cuff.  Those are probably meant to cover your hands completely though, so regardless of your size you will probably have to cuff them. The wool, while very substantial and quite dense, is not so thick that it...
Worn a couple of times only, almost new condition. Labelled 43 but fits more like 42. Probably good for 42.5 as well. Original box and dust bag included. Shipping from Japan with tracking (EMS). - $40 outside of Japan I can ship only during week ends. These are a few stock pics and everything else is mine.
I dont know but a lot of CCP staples (prosthetic elbow blazer, arthritic gloves, prosthetic ankle boots, u-sole drip sneakers, etc) would definitely not look out of place in his SF works. 
yes its older , from when DB was at CCP maybe? It seems the inspiration from Crash is not new or not specifically related to that last season from which some pics were posted earlier ? Actually the clash of organic/inorganic bodies could be an underlying theme in a number of designers that are discussed in this thread.