or Connect

Posts by Auximenes

Yeah green is good... From those 3, id say #3. Even though i m generally averse to patch pockets as well, it didnt bother me when we saw it at Lift. By the way when i received my Norwegian Rain pre-order, 2 or 3 weeks ago, it suddenly hit me that almost every single of my clothing purchases in 2016 was some kind of green ! 
edit : to nn man thats funny you say that, i actually thought it looked like a very similar leather as the blue PS derbies they have there. I didnt look at their petrosolaum upclose but they do look nice. I think i preferred the shape of the TM. But yeah, the price is hard to swallow. I definitely need to look more into PS though I ll need some work shoes soon...
Saw these incredible Taichi Murakami derbies at Carrefour yesterday... I didnt even want to try them on, because they are so tempting... Then I inquired about the price (2K+, MMoria levels), and calmed down quickly. I ve never seen M_Moria to compare them with, but these are absolutely stunning, probably the most impressive shoes i ve seen to date, blowing similar MA+, Carpes, A1923 etc out of the water imho. Im not sure if that translates on photo. All pics courtesy of...
thats great
Lot of goodness lately ! Here s from last week end :   [[SPOILER]]  Incarnation calf leatherDevoa knitZam Barret linen scarf and wool pantsAndrew McDonaldMykita x Damir DD1.5
I also saw them on Farfetch
Thx guys! I waited it out for about 3 months before finally pulling the trigger. I was a bit bothered by the cropped length, as Baron mentioned. I even contacted the SFTM staff , asking them about measurements, etc They were really helpful. They said that they designed those pants to be worned with leggings or high socks, obviously, but they suggested that by unrolling the cuff (it s sewn, but very easy alteration to do/undo) you could make them about 10cm longer. However...
i recently pledged allegiance to Song for the Mute   [[SPOILER]]  Song for the mute jacket & pants  If only was true angora/alpaca thin knitIndividual Sentiments bootsMA+ bag (thx @AlexanderTG !) Pants are an incredible japanese needle punch wool mix (alpaca, mohair, virgin wool)
@frankcowperwood ARE YOU REGIS FATHER
^looking great ! btw Bene how was it to meet Sam Rockwell irl ??