or Connect

Posts by Auximenes

tx buddy ! just tryin to keep up. You set the bar high already..
xpost from challenge The spice harvester canted, slipped to one side. A crack opened in the sands, and the whole site began to swell from beneath the ground, rising in the air like a gas bubble in a boiling Salusan mudpot. "Get us out of here!" the Baron shouted.
'The spice harvester canted, slipped to one side. A crack opened in the sands, and the whole site began to swell from beneath the ground, rising in the air like a gas bubble in a boiling Salusan mudpot. "Get us out of here!" the Baron shouted.'
Swap sneakers for boots and this was my daily uniform at the beginning of winter. Taking advantage of this warmer weather today. (Btw lots of fresh, inspiring fits in the past couple days) Sneakers are all black irl tho
  [[SPOILER]]   Linen/cotton Poeme BohemienWool UnityLinen Poeme BohemienWool ZamSuede CP (they're darker irl)  [[SPOILER]]
Happy new year everyone Monochrome fit , so b&w pic : Zam DD02 Inaisce Balenciaga knit Bless trousers Prada creepers
Hey can anyone suggest some cool shops that sell (a lot of ) Schneider in Paris ? I ll be there for a few days shortly and would love to try some stuff.
Very good, my favorite from you.
[[SPOILER]] DD1.3Forme d'expressionMMM knitRO silk topTaralis pantsInaisce x layer0
Thanks man ! Yes I see what you mean. That scarf is a lot of fun to play with, and, i dont mean to be bragging here, but if there is a kamasutra for scarves, I probably tried all positions with that one. @sinnedk, @institches, @spacepope : thx guys for the feedback, it is much appreciated. (indeed I wish I had some IS or Kumagai pants...)