or Connect

Posts by bimmernate

Probably Degree, will be buying Jonathan Dirt again, and i keep coming back to Garnier shampoos and conditioners
food and gravity someone once told me. I have the same issue, though I dont have abs just a flatter midsection
Quote: Originally Posted by Maharlika I don't know if it's a fashion habit. I'd say it's more of a style habit for me but I love wearing my old, worn t-shirts with my jeans. I'm lucky living in a warm climate that I can wear t-shirts most of the year. My bad fashion habit would be my lack of organizing what I"m going to wear for the day. It's hard to decide what to wear when there are piles of jeans, shirts, jackets, shoes, ties, belts in my closet...
So we are all members of this forum (presumably), we care about what we wear and we, for the most part, take care of ourselves and our looks. I guess we all would agree you get what you pay for or abide by some basic rules (dont wear socks with sandals, that kind of thing.) I was wondering if anyone had anything that they keep going back to in their wardrobe, despite it maybe being know as cheap or not very stylish...like if you did indeed like wearing socks with your...
I think my last sartorial purchase was probably a Rogues Gallery trucker hat. Its on their site.
I saw an add for some Garnier stuff today, a commercial with the sex and the city lady i think, I was thinking that too...
I am 23, but I need to begin doing some preventative stuff. Id like to age well. (I know there are alot of things that determine that but...) I found this Abyssine Cream, it said it helped with fine lines and wrinkles, etc. Has anyone used this/found it good, bad, anything? Thank you.
They were $3.00. I think I am going to refinish them and have the lenses replaced with my prescription. From what I gathered, I think they are A1 Ronsir with these cool cable ear things. Does anyone know anything about these? Thanks.
They were $3.00. I think I am going to refinish them and have the lenses replaced with my prescription. From what I gathered, I think they are A1 Ronsir with these cool cable ear things. Does anyone know anything about these? Thanks. https://webmail.iu.edu/horde/imp/vie...8820af5c863453
Actually that second option sounds really good, I didnt think of that. (Its a dance type thing for a sorority, Im still in school.-so we can gaurantee that most guys are gonna be there in chinos and blue shirts.)