or Connect

Posts by bimmernate

Ive read dryer sheets in the pockets. It wurkd 4 mi
Most are gone. Some I use to make arguments. Some I use because they can be used in place of Ambien.
Audioslave Hurt The Temptations Notorious BIG Red Hot Chili Peppers ooooh
That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. I am 23, I found it in a used book store and for some reason I had to read it. I am in the middle of it but have yet to be able to put it down. So far for me its been amazing because I know I am not reading something that was written today about that period in time. Instead the book was written pretty much during when this stuff was going on. Ill let you know when I finish it and thank you for the input I was...
Quote: Originally Posted by garmentmerchant Unless theyre shitty drawers, I donate them to the local thrift store. Someone else may want or need them pretty much same here
yep, both those cars are quite stylish
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter Some quick questions for you guys... Right now I'm the regular mach 3 razor, aerosol can gel kind of guy. I think my shaves are ok and there's minimal razer burn (although some)... 1. Is this whole world of badger brushes, shaving soaps, single blade razors, etc just for people who have difficulty with shaving? (bad/difficult skin, heavy growth, particularly picky partners, etc) 2. Can I start somewhere, eg...
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyingLotus WuTang looks ? Champion hoody, beanie and some wallabees ? pretty damn close lol maybe minus the beanie
Id say guidos are more orange and have weirder hair, like oompa loompas
In my closet right now Id say about 6. Nothing too fancy though.