or Connect

Posts by bimmernate

I have 4 sitting on my dresser right now. I even went and looked.
Go for it!
i cant see it. did you take em down because of the comments. dude gonna go dead himself. and before i saw it dammit
Wow lots of helpful advice in here. I have a pair of those too I love them. I wear them alot and dont wash them unless they absolutely need it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason It affects you becoming a rotten.com picture or not so wear it. Bingo And damn it wear GLOVES. Youd be suprised at the number of riders who literally bleed to death through their hands. There was a man on a car forum I heard about who went down, destroyed his hands to the point where most of his fingers were removed and if not removed amputated to stubs. He typed out a suicide note on this forum(with one of...
oops see below
I just started using an Arbonne kit that I received recently. Tonight is my first day using it but I hope to see some results.
Quote: Originally Posted by redgrail You're overthinking it. 1. Weightlift 3 times a week, compound lifts. Buy "Starting Strength" or something. 2. Do cardio 3 times a week. You can do it in a) in the morning, fasted OR b) directly after workout IF you have the energy and time OR c) 8 or more hours after workout. 3. Figure out how much you eat in terms of calories. Start eating around 500 cal below that. More calories OUT than IN - that is the only way...
I tend to use lighter scents so when I apply I spray it on my chest, neck, and maybe a little on the nape of the neck. But keep in mind we arent talking about strong scents, thats another routine. One day I was walking down the stairs and there was a small child about 6 feet behind me. They speak their minds (thankfully) and pointed out to the world that he could smell me. I knew right then to change it up, cologne is alot more sexy up close and personal.
Honestly I have begun to come away from "designer" tees and into Hanes Perfect T. But to answer: 20-30.