or Connect

Posts by Bush

Free food is the best food. Especially as a student. Free deep dish to show up to corporate seminars? I'm bout it. 
Which hamstring stretches work best for you guys? Seems mine are always tight no matter how much I roll them.
That gym looks so nice.  Since its crossfit I cant help but imagine people doing laps around the squat stands with a bar on their backs  
40,035 + 20 = 40,055
Hello all! Located in Chicago. Meet ups welcomed. Shipping included in U.S. cont. International shipping charges will apply. PM or email at salinas773@gmail.com   Up for sale are a pair of Clarks desert boots in taupe suede, also known as "distressed leather." The boots are fairly worn, but they still have lots of use left in them. Some indigo stains are present on the upper, as well as minor scratches near the toe.    Cheers!
Hello all! Located in Chicago. Meet ups welcomed. Shipping included in U.S. cont. International shipping charges will apply. PM or email at salinas773@gmail.com   Up for sale are a pair of Red Wing Iron Ranger in amber harness. The boots are a tagged size 9.5.  I purchased these boots new two years ago and am letting them go since they are not seeing much wear these days. These boots have been treated with Obenauf's LP twice a year and have been brushed...
^UK doesnt even lift...except for this guy.  
Pretty sure in America you can get diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and get prescribed the same day. Should be more like the UK. How am I supposed to beat the curve on exams all natty when so many are on dat der? Such is life
U mirin?Click at your own risk. Either jimmies will be rustled or lulz will be had.   [[SPOILER]]
240 at 10%? Takes two, maybe three creatines