or Connect

Posts by aarghh

The Q packs a lot of punch for its size. I really like its heavy grate - if you have to go for a small one, I wouldn't look further.
Quote: Originally Posted by Buickguy +1! I've always admired Fred Astaire's style. I liked Jimmy Stewart's look in "Bell Book and Candle" as well as "Vertigo" +2 on Jimmy Stewart. "Rope" is iconic
Quote: Originally Posted by Ivan Kipling I do as well. I've read that the play was based on an aging, homosexual couple. I believe Albee denied that - he refused to have same sex couples cast in the role, and said something to the effect that if he'd wanted to write a play about an aging homosexual couple, he would have written it.
I've had luck with Cost Plus World Market. Whole Foods and Elephant Pharmacy are also options, also Pier One Imports - all these are high markup, though.
There is a diagonal fold over the waist at the back that is unsightly. My preference is to wear the jacket a tad longer in the back - your posterior is not covered completely, and in my opinion that takes away from the illusion of height for people with maximal gluteus maximi - I share this trait.
Just saw this with Kathleen Turner and Bill Irwin - smashing performances both. Highly recommended to any members in San Francisco.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek This thread is a good cautionary note to anyone that travels. Take you cheap shirts on the road and leave the stuff that needs to be babied at home. I, for one, am glad I read it. Or handwash your shirts every night. I do that - hotel laundries are a rip off. Allows me to travel for a fortnight with just a carry-on.
Seeing all the Nespresso love here is like people drooling over Armani Exchange.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt The espressos are awful. They taste like mud. It is shocking how difficult it is to get a proper espresso in the US. I don't think that I have ever had one as good as what comes out of my Nespresso. True - but you have Ritual Coffee in the Mission which was decent when I visited, and Blue Bottle.
I think they'd go well with grey flannels.