or Connect

Posts by aarghh

I highly recommend the Center for Comic Strip Art in Brussels for Tintinophiles - its in beautiful Horta building, and entrance foyer framing a model of the moon rocket on one side and the Citroen 2CV that the Thomson twins used is itself the price of admission. The cafeteria in the museum is also fairly atmospheric.
You, sir, have just sent me off my head. Decisions, decisions.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Will this ironing never end?! Regards, Huntsman Huntsman, Here is what I suggest: Post-shower and shave put on some music that will set the tone for the day - I find Art Tatum and Bix Beiderbecke work well for me. Then begin ironing. Once the shirt is ironed, have a cup of espresso. Remember, the coffee should be ground fresh, and the beans roasted less than a fortnight ago. Have the espresso,...
Yup, Foyle's War is on - 4th season. Mystery rocks.
Looks lovely. What AVA does the vineyard belong to? Can we have a Styleforum special release vintage next year?
Temper, temper
At the very least, it would be character building for you. It would seem as if you need it.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy The Jungle Books, by far! Louis Prima. +1. The scatting on "I want to be like you" is phenomenal. Isn't Sam Butera on the trumpet?
I like the A3. My neighbour owns one, as well as an Allroad, and I like the A3's aesthetic better. Keep in mind I drive a WRX wagon, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman I know that it's an obvious thing to say, but it's a really good idea to try on quite a few different boots and talk to people at camping stores about what boot they like, and why. Typically, they won't mind if you tramp around the store a bit and run up and down some stairs to see how the boots fit. When I first bought my Scarpas, I got a half-size too large, as I was worried that they would pinch too much if I...