or Connect

Posts by mykoh

yup they are brand new, alright gonna jump on them! thanks!
hey guys, reckon 250 euros is a good price for a pair of off-white achilles?
hey guys, just a quick and dumb question, would a size 38 womens bball low fit the same as a 38 mens bball low?
thanks for the advice guys, trying to get a paid return label now let's see what they say
hey guys need a little bit of advice   i bought the BBall Low in Blue off ssense and noticed there were several defects on the left shoe.   The rubber along the midsole seems to have been torn off in those parts. I contacted customer service and they offered a 10% refund. Should i take it or return it? Total price comes up to 240 shipped after the refund which is a very good price, but for a damaged item i'm not so sure..
hi everyone, was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on which i should go for?    vs  
 Here's some pics of my feet in the 6.5E: It fits pretty much perfectly in terms of length.Would a wider width help with V-gaps? Or is length the only solution for that?
 THIS. I'm wearing McAllisters 6.5E right now and what a difference going up in width makes.The tips of my last two toes on my right foot are touching the edge of the shoe a little, but it's definitely not as cramped as the 6.5D.A 6.5EE would probably be ideal, or even a 6.5EEE. Which would likely help with the V-gap as well? Now i have 2 pairs in 6.5D that i need to offload.. lolThanks so much advice everyone, you guys are amazing.
Big thanks to @MattRiv @jet-stream@ace13x and @gatszu for your advice!   So i'm back from lunch after walking around in the 6.5D and my right foot is really starting to feel uncomfortably constricted around the toes. The pressure seems to be from the top and side of my last toe.   I do have a 6.5E pair coming in from ebay any day now, so i'll definitely try that to see how they fit. If not then i think the 7D would probably be the size for me.   I'll snap a pic of...
 Thanks so much for the kind advice man.Will definitely look to get my foot measured with a Brannock. In the meantime here's a pic of my feet in the 6.5D Fifth Avenues: My left foot is slightly narrower than my right, so there is less pressure on that foot compared to the right.