or Connect

Posts by thefarrr

Bawlin, you described the life of a landlord PERFECTLY. I'm only 18 but I help my mom to manage 15 apartment buildings - my Dad originally bought them. I'm not quite sure how my dad managed to stay sane when he managed all of the apartments. They're a great source of income - especially if you don't owe anything on them. Now here is the kicker about owning apartments. I wouldn't EVER want to own apartments for a variety of reasons. The first reason is that if you don't...
Hello everyone, My name is Ryan I recently graduated high school and I'm preparing for college life at St. Lawrence University. Towards the middle of my senior year I started a bow tie company with two of my high school friends. I'm a HUGE bow tie fan, and I'm just about always wearing one. Bow ties are just one of the many ways I've found that satisfy my quirky style and love for standing out in a crowd. I look forward to reading others posts on this thread, and I'm...
Northshore, I run a small bow tie company in the Northeast. Our primary goal upon starting up was manufacturing in the US. One way we achieved this was by employing local quilters and seamstresses. We're able to produce about 7 or 8 ties in each pattern very easily, and it's easy to change patterns quickly. This is just a suggestion of course but I thought I would shine some light on an alternative means of production. I look forward to hearing from you. - Ryan Farr CEO,...