or Connect

Posts by thefasterblade

Bravo on the Spring/Summer. Bravo. 
Any chance we can get a pricing point on the RF items? 
I think I will be most interested in the RFxJE mesh shirt.    Any additional pics from JE?
33 didn't fit. Had to send it back. Here's to hoping the 34 works for me. 
Same thing happened to me. Chalked it up as an L. 
Can anyone help with a Denim fit-    I was interested in picking up a pair of either the Coast or Obsidens. I wear a size 34 waste usually. There is often a little extra room and I wear a belt.   I am 6 foot 3 and weigh around 195   What size should I look to get? I see a lot of people saying the denim fits a bit tight, but the waist fits big. 
Quilted Bomber arrived and its beautiful. Leather is extremely soft.     I hope you guys decide to make the perfecto level in an XL at some point. 
Never worn, new with Tags.      I have had it for over a year and have never worn it. It is tailored Fit so it fits a bit smaller than a true Large.      If you have any questions, ask. 
I have a discount code that you guys gave me to do complications on a past item. Any where I can input that?
Is there going to be a re-stock on the black villains in an XL soon? I was going to pick one up today, but noticed XL was off the site now.