or Connect

Posts by Sombrero

Hello,   Selling these BRAND NEW and UNWORN Viberg x Styleforum Natural CXL Derbys in size 10.  They are on the 2030 last with an unstructured toe.  Beautiful shoes but I need to slim down my collection.    Includes original box, shoe bags, two sets of laces, and a small jar of Venetian Shoe Cream.   Asking $720.00.  Paypal only. Shipping INCLUDED in asking price.  Just looking to recover cost.     Please be sure on your sizing as I cannot accept...
Hello,   Selling these BRAND NEW and UNWORN Viberg x Styleforum Natural CXL Derbys in size 10.  They are on the 2030 last with an unstructured toe.  Beautiful shoes but I need to slim down my collection.    Includes original box, shoe bags, two sets of laces, and a small jar of Venetian Shoe Cream.   Asking $720.00.  Paypal only. Shipping INCLUDED in asking price.  Just looking to recover cost.     Please be sure on your sizing as I cannot accept...
**PRICE DROP**    Price when new: $740.00 Original asking price: $650   Final asking price: $625   Available are these VERY lightly used Viberg Olive Italian Calf Country Derby Boots in size 10 on the 1035 last. Less than 15 wears.  Sizing is the same as the 2030 last or Alden Barrie last. The 1035 last is a rounder toe version of the 2030 last.   Comes with original box, shoe bags, and alternate laces.  ALDEN SHOE TREES INCLUDED. Shipping also included in asking...
**PRICE DROP**    Price when new: $740.00  Original asking price: $650   Final asking price: $625   Available are these VERY lightly used Viberg Olive Italian Calf Country Derby Boots in size 10 on the 1035 last. Less than 15 wears.  Sizing is the same as the 2030 last or Alden Barrie last. The 1035 last is a rounder toe version of the 2030 last.   Comes with original box, shoe bags, and alternate laces.  ALDEN SHOE TREES INCLUDED. Shipping also included in asking...
Available are these lightly used Viberg x Leffot Brown CXL Brogue Cap Toe Service Boots on the 2030 last in size 10.     Comes with original box, shoe bags, but no alternate laces.   Shipping included in asking price.    -Purchased March 2014.    -Itshide Sole   -Worn approximately 40 times lightly (mostly at an office desk job).  Most wear is visible on heels from hitting my office chair (see picture). Almost no visible wear or creasing on forefoot. Marking around...
Available are these lightly used Viberg x Leffot Brown CXL Brogue Cap Toe Service Boots on the 2030 last in size 10.     Comes with original box, shoe bags, but no alternate laces.  LEFFOT SHOE TREES INCLUDED. Shipping also included in asking price.    -Purchased March 2014.    -Itshide Sole   -Worn approximately 40 times lightly (mostly at an office desk job).  Most wear is visible on heels from hitting my office chair (see picture). Almost no visible wear or...
Picked these up from the Bureau Belfast.  Ordered Monday, received today. My aim is use these as my daily sneaker replacements (converse and vans kill my feet).  Incredibly comfortable, a little more streetwear vibe than I'm used to, but I wanted something casual.  Psyched.  
Olive country derbies prior to my day-long trek through NYC slush.  Just gave em a wipe down and brush and they're right as rain.  Planning on thinning my herd and focusing on these.  First go with Italian leather, no idea what to expect but feels good to step out of the CXL territory. Color here is relatively accurate, boots are a bit darker in person.  Definite olive tones.  Couldn't be happier with them.  
Anyone with the guidi calf, are you doing anything special re: care?  My derbies should be showing up tomorrow, was planning on just brushing them here and there and using the venetian cream somewhere down the line.   Edit: more specifically the olive guidi country derbies. thanks bootspell
 Maybe plain toe, italian black calf if available.  Love the black sole of the Tate&Yoko black service boot.  Maybe go real crazy and pair the black sole with a light goodyear welt as seen on the black derby posted by Brett:     Kinda also have the Leffot Alden Walter Boot makeup in mind, less the cordovan and the crepe sole.  Just hungry for an awesome pair of CASUAL black shoes.