or Connect

Posts by Sombrero

Is it still looking like we'll see these this month?
UPDATE: these are sold.     
UPDATE: These are sold.
Did those green reverse cordovan frankenboots show up on the sample sale?
Welp, I caved and ordered.  Can't miss out on THE shoes.  
I imagined the dainite heel to be more similar to the brown french calf service boot on viberg.com with the black contrast on the heel.  Thank you for the clarification.   This will be very tempting.
Not sure I'm getting in on this either way but the dainite sole kinda breaks up the look in my opinion.  Looks way cleaner without, as shown in the example picture from the initial post.
Interesting article about Robert Young who did a huge story for Vice on the South Sudan conflict...   http://indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com/robert-young-pelton-on-surviving-south-sudan-1575895489/all   Relevant as he makes mention that he always travels with his Vibergs.  Article has a typo and spells it "Viborgs".
So I'm curious if there are any plans for a Derby model to be available on Viberg.com or elsewhere anytime soon besides the previous MTO?  
Man, really want the derby.  My shoe game already has brown and natural cxl adequately covered unfortunately.  Any chance of just flipping my pair's leather inside out for the MTO if natural CXL chosen? (Joking, unless the answer is yes).   Also, who will be stocking the non-MTO derbies if they aren't for viberg.com?