or Connect

Posts by Surfrider

Regarding APC Rescues: If I'm looking for a final waist size of 32", I should buy 29s, yes? A clerk at an APC reseller advised me to size down four, but that struck me as a bit drastic...
Quote: Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon on active rotation : Momo 701+PbJ 007 Next time, you might want to bump the contrast and saturation up a little higher.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches So you like pictures of penis and spaghetti? That there's a goldmine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Barnabus Agreed i'm six foot two and 240 pounds and an avid bodybuilder Pics or it didn't happen. Quote: Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 I'm not sure the notion of a "fair" or "honorable" fight ever really existed anymore then it does today, beyond very socially regimented circumstances like duels. The bolded statements probably are not new things. If we're talking about two incensed...
I am very good at avoiding potentially volatile situations, or diffusing them before they escalate to physical violence. Unfortunately physical confrontations aren't always avoidable, and as a result I've been in a few fights as an adult. They're not fun. Martial training has been a central part of my life since I was eight, and I'll be the first to say it; real-life fights are scary as hell. And anybody who claims otherwise has either 1) never been in a fight, 2) piling...
Derelicte
Quote: Originally Posted by sizzle I was told by some good friends on hypebeast.com to post here This made my morning. Anyway, Mr. Sizzle, I would respectfully suggest that - even with the Superfuturification that SF has experienced in the past couple of years - this is not the appropriate forum for your product line. To be frank, many (most?) here are probably going to think your products looks like shit, and that you yourself are an...
Show? I thought this was going to be a cool-ass thread about how you got to dive in a shark tank or, I don't know, you won the lottery and are having a shark tank installed at your house. But you're talking about a lame-ass TV show? You disappoint me, sir. Gentlemen, I will now take my leave of this thread, but not before adding some of the appropriate sharkiness it should have had in the first place. Good day! ...I said, good day!
The Cult, "Fire Woman" Cheesy, yes, but I still love it.
I recently discovered Jethro Tull. He's pretty good, and it's impressive how may instruments he can play.