or Connect

Posts by JVK1

Hey, I was hoping you all could help me out with some sneaker sizing for MMM GATs. I wear an 11.5 in Adidas and Chucks, and that's pretty tight. I wear 10.5E for most dress shoes.   Should I go for the 44.5 here?   Thanks in advance!
Bought a basket-weave beanie and gunpatch sweater. The sweater's amazing, get lots of compliments on that, and the beanie was a gift for my girlfriend, she loves it. Highly recommend for gift-giving too. :P
Carlyle, Bourbon, 10.5E? Thanks!
They look great. Any idea on sizing, and what these will compare to (I have a pretty wide disparity with shoes versus sneakers - 11.5 Adidas and Chucks, but 10.5D for standard last dress shoes)?
I'm torn between two different Rivet purchases - the Smoky Black Tech Herringbone and the Charcoal Flecked.    Looking for something grey or black to wear for fun in the fall/winter months. Which would you guys recommend? Also, as a side note, are cargo pockets possible on the Rivets or just Walt/Rudy/Driggs? Thanks!
As a Rewards member, how can I purchase one of the flannels now?
If it's a Large BD, lemme know.
Natural leather sneakers? NICE. Any ETA on those - would this be after your Portugal trip?
If I own a pair in the snuff suede already, I'd take the same size in this, correct?
Would love to test!