or Connect

Posts by Euklides

I have the 680, and it's quite rough in its texture, making it more casual than the other one. I like it, though.
I was about to say TTO killed this one as well, but then Claghorn showed up! Nicely done by all of you lot running in this challenge, by the way. A lot of good compositions, even though two of them really stand out.
I find TTO quite unbeatable in this one.
In stitches and upr_crust. Great implementations of the theme!
Today I received a navy plain Havana jacket. I must have messed up with the measurements though, since it was way too large. A new one has been ordered, and I do like their return policies. Beautiful jacket, and I'm looking forward to wearing it!
Voted for Butler.
PTWilliams for handspeckling, Upr_Crust for giving me nightmares.
Very nice, Mr. DonCologne!
Hello all,   I'm a man in my mid-thirties, living in Sweden. I love the look of a well-fitting suit! However, I work in an overly casual environment. I mean, people come to work wearing shorts and plastic clogs! I do what I can to raise the bar somewhat. Basically, I'm considered overdressed if wearing dress pants instead of denims, so these are hard times...   I am a sucker for neckties! I love the feel of a nice grenadine, but mostly wear knits due two the...