or Connect

Posts by arced

Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler OK. So who's getting these new 24 oz. PBJ models coming in the next month or so? I've heard that there will be a regular indigo model, a deep indigo model, and a purple face model. Cuts will be based on XX-005 and XX-011, rumor has it that the XX-005 cuts will only be available in smaller sizes and the XX-011 cuts will only be available in larger sizes. They've dropped at BiG. Anyone picking them...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire ... great for low light pics, like in restaurants, etc. No flash and can get nice shots.... +1
I got the s90 and absolutely love it. Small, easy to use, and fantastic photos. Kinda wish I had the s95, but that's no knock on the s90....
I was thinking this thread would die, but since it hasn't, I've decided to confess. I live in a McMansion. There, I said it. I'd post a picture to prove it, but it looks like every other one, so what's the point. It's a house on steroids with those weird, stupid details such as those silly brass outdoor sconces (I know someone here knows the correct word) tacked on the side, the fake muntined windows (thanks for the new vocabulary!), fake Candyland shutters, etc. It's...
Quote: Originally Posted by CommercialDoc Can someone tell me why all McMansions have those inserts in the windows make it look like there's a bunch of small windows instead of one large pane? Is it merely a bad simulation of ol' timey windows? Is there any practical purpose behind it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoff Gander Man, that sounds annoying! Another reason why I'm glad I don't have a cell (aside from being unreachable when I'm away from the house/office. Yes, yes, it is. I'm getting nostalgic for my days without it. Verizon customer service came up with an "interesting" diagnosis. They said that LG produced multiple copies of the same phone (ESN numbers) and sold them so, according to them, one of the user...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk Is there any legal significance to the fact that she was 17 in Italy? Isn't the age of consent in most European countries 14 or 15? There's a big (legal) distinction between consent and prostitution. You can't consent to be a child prostitute.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 in a store or over the phone? go in! if they can't fix it, get a new number or canel the service. We're doing it over the phone, but maybe I should stop by the store today. We suspended the number until it's fixed.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 go into a verizon store and tell them what the problemo is and tell them to fix it! Yeah, we're dealing with tech support. Hopefully they'll fix it. It's pretty annoying...
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Isn't it more likely that your carrier fcked up your accounts? I don't think so. We had the problem last week and it seemed like a mix-up. We thought it was fixed, but when I called last night and got the other person, he tried faking a woman's voice. It's clear he knows he's doing wrong. Too bad it isn't like Seinfeld or Jason Bourne, from the texts that we've gotten (meant for the other), it's clear this...