or Connect

Posts by arced

Quote: Originally Posted by Geoff Gander Man, that sounds annoying! Another reason why I'm glad I don't have a cell (aside from being unreachable when I'm away from the house/office. Yes, yes, it is. I'm getting nostalgic for my days without it. Verizon customer service came up with an "interesting" diagnosis. They said that LG produced multiple copies of the same phone (ESN numbers) and sold them so, according to them, one of the user...
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 in a store or over the phone? go in! if they can't fix it, get a new number or canel the service. We're doing it over the phone, but maybe I should stop by the store today. We suspended the number until it's fixed.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 go into a verizon store and tell them what the problemo is and tell them to fix it! Yeah, we're dealing with tech support. Hopefully they'll fix it. It's pretty annoying...
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Isn't it more likely that your carrier fcked up your accounts? I don't think so. We had the problem last week and it seemed like a mix-up. We thought it was fixed, but when I called last night and got the other person, he tried faking a woman's voice. It's clear he knows he's doing wrong. Too bad it isn't like Seinfeld or Jason Bourne, from the texts that we've gotten (meant for the other), it's clear this...
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 I'd switch carriers. It sounds like they are stealing your code. Can you translate that? Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure what that means. Who is stealing what?
One of our cell phone lines has been 'cloned' (I think), meaning that someone else is using our phone number to get and make calls. Half the time, we connect to the stranger and he's making calls that are going to our bill. Needless to say, it's pretty annoying. I've tried researching it online, but not having too much success. Anyone have experience with this? Our carrier is dealing with it, but they were supposed to have fixed it last week and now it's back. Is this...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Every education course I've ever taken. If I have to hear Blooms Taxonomy one more fuckin' time... Plus, after about 6 months into teaching, I came to realize that 90% of what you learn is bull shit and didn't work in my classroom. I think higher education for educators is the biggest sham. Nothing can teach you more than on the job training, and honestly, with most teachers, its a personality thing. You...
Quote: Originally Posted by Biff I have none of the former and very few of the latter, unfortunately... Well, then maybe you're the new owner of Momotaro capris... very rare, I hear.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistral How can someone fuck up an inseam by 3 inches? Just a guess, but it seems pretty obvious that they took a measurement and cut it at the mark, forgetting to allow for the 3" that get rolled up into the hem. Got any rich, short friends?
Has anyone used Pecard's Leather Oil on their GT's? I have a pair that's quite beat up and I was thinking about applying it, but I was wondering if anyone else has tried it.