or Connect

Posts by arced

Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum i think i might invest in a chemex someday to see how different it tastes I love my Chemex, simple, easy, and delicious
Measurements on the Brooks' sack?
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian Best K BBQ I've ever had has consistently been at places in Fort Lee, Englewood, and Edgewater New Jersey. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient Is there something wrong with being drunk while watching tv in the library? Nothing wrong with it if it's your library, but if that's the point of the room, you might as well have it fit that function. The room seems to have no function. The books are, of course, decorative (noone buys a room with a preset library and then proceeds to read through it). So then, it's just booze, some chairs, and a tv...
Quote: That's where the tv is hidden, in the middle, right? It looks like the point of the room is to sit in there, get drunk watching tv and ignore the books. Pretty sad...
+1 on craigslist I got my Pasquini Moka on craigslist for $75 and I love it. I'd recommend you do a countrywide search on craigslist for a grinder. I did that and found a restaurant that was giving up on espresso, so it was selling off its grinder. They took a cc over the phone and ups'ed it to me. Also, I agree with everyone that a quality grinder is a great investment. Cheap'ing out just doesn't make sense in the long term.
Has anyone made this? I just made my second batch, so easy, so cheap. I double the habañeros to make it a bit more spicy: Garlicky Red Chili Hot Sauce Published: August 20, 2010 Time: 20 minutes plus 3 days' standing 4 hot red or orange chili peppers, such as habañero 2 red bell peppers ( 3/4 pound), roughly chopped 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. 1. Wearing rubber or latex gloves, roughly chop...
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=213072
a wedding ring?
I know this information is in this thread someplace, but I can't find it. Can someone post a link? Here's my problem: The front pocket of my jeans are wearing out and starting to tear at the lip (Is that the correct term?). I guess my knuckles are too manly and they've worn down the fabric of the pocket. Is there a SF-approved way of fixing them? I was thinking about taking some of fabric left over from when I had them hemmed and sewing it to the inside of the pockets,...