or Connect

Posts by cazone

My latest. Derbys by Skoaktiebolaget Perfect fit. (Forest). Fall can come. :-)
  I have a pair of Meermin in Cognac calf on the Hiro last (second from the right).  I like the last and quality is fine. The thing is, the leather. It just doesn't look right. I've been polishing them many times and they still look flat.  Like plastic. The straight cap toe looks ok, but the upper leather where it's supposed to fold is not nice.   Any ideas what to do ? Use acetone ?    c*   PS: just remembered that I posted about this over a year ago...
It's Lonsdale day
Those are looking great !
Thanks!Love this old school (forest) last with its high toe box.
My first Carminas. Very happy. The cat too
[mequote name="Cuttingboard" url="/t/441667/how-comfortable-are-your-dress-shoes#post_7528820"]Ditto![/quote]Same here.All my shoes are very comfortable.Some more, some a little less (quality of the leather, last, fit).Personally I also prefer in almost all situations leather soles for comfort reasons too (breathability). Sometimes rubber soles can be preferred.Beside that they look good. For sure. :-)Quality cotton socks are important too.Quality shoes must be...
Yeah, you're right. I've been a bit quick. Mixing things together.I like the color too.I'm not so pleased by the general aspect of the leather. But maybe I'm just not patient enough.I use mostly (only) Saphir products. Wax and cream.Will use some soap....C*
I recently bought a pair of Meermin in Cognac Calf. The fit is great. The last and finish are beautiful. But I have a problem with the aspect of the leather. What the heck did they put on it?! It looks like plastic. It doesn't break in properly. I polished the shoes multiple times and they still look flat. No depth, I recently bought a pair of Meermin in Cognac Calf. The fit is great. The last and finish are beautiful. But I have a problem with the aspect of the leather....
On this very cold and rainy friday in Paris I took the Welland boots out of the box     c*