or Connect

Posts by cazone

[mequote name="Cuttingboard" url="/t/441667/how-comfortable-are-your-dress-shoes#post_7528820"]Ditto![/quote]Same here.All my shoes are very comfortable.Some more, some a little less (quality of the leather, last, fit).Personally I also prefer in almost all situations leather soles for comfort reasons too (breathability). Sometimes rubber soles can be preferred.Beside that they look good. For sure. :-)Quality cotton socks are important too.Quality shoes must be...
Yeah, you're right. I've been a bit quick. Mixing things together.I like the color too.I'm not so pleased by the general aspect of the leather. But maybe I'm just not patient enough.I use mostly (only) Saphir products. Wax and cream.Will use some soap....C*
I recently bought a pair of Meermin in Cognac Calf. The fit is great. The last and finish are beautiful. But I have a problem with the aspect of the leather. What the heck did they put on it?! It looks like plastic. It doesn't break in properly. I polished the shoes multiple times and they still look flat. No depth, I recently bought a pair of Meermin in Cognac Calf. The fit is great. The last and finish are beautiful. But I have a problem with the aspect of the leather....
On this very cold and rainy friday in Paris I took the Welland boots out of the box     c*
thx! I don't know for sure.But I don't think so.  Mine are like (even better) new now.:-) c*
 Sure. I know C&J quite well and also had a look on Carminas.The leather quality, leather type, between the C&J main line and Carmina is close.General quality too.  My only concern is the last.I just don't understand the different lasts in Carminas product range. And I don't understand how they compare to the C&J lasts that I know (and fit me) very well. I need some advice like: C&J last 337 = Carmina ... C&J last 341 = close to ... C&J last 363 = etc ... c* PS: I saw...
Just back from Northampton. Rare and beautiful Welland boots on the 341 last.        :-)   c*
really like the Barrington 2 a lot !   c*
  Hello!   may I add a question here?   I'm looking to for a pair of half brogues to add/replace a pair of C&J Westfield (last 341). Crockett, as usual or maybe somewhere else (Carmina) ? Maybe something in between the Audley (last 337) and the Lonsdale (last 363).  I really like the Audley, rediscovered them recently  through a fabulous fair of Bellegrave that I saw on instagram.  And I love the Lonsdale !  The last...
12153Y first try. not bad at all.