or Connect

Posts by Mr Clemson

Bump for price drop! Let's get this sold.
Thanks! Yes, hopefully someone will make an offer and snag this piece. It's a great jacket.
That coat on Instagram is spot on Mike. Will definitely be in for one of those for next fall.  
I just noticed that and agree - one is probably a really dark midnight blue. I would go with that one if so. Way too many awesome choices. About to grab a MTO linen shirt as well... Spring/Summer can't get here fast enough!
Awesome. Thanks a bunch! I'm considering grabbing these in the Driggs fit. Maybe the ivory as well.
Mike - Regarding the Khyber cloth MTO's, which one most closely resembles the "pale yellow" from last year? I love the pale yellow based on fellow SF members' pics from last s/s, but I don't see that choice in the MTO. Is the new "clay" similar? Thanks!
Just a quick heads up guys... I just listed for sale my essentially unworn Wyatt jacket (brown) in a size medium. Need to clear out some things before my annual spring/summer Epaulet splurge.
I'm somewhat reluctantly offering my very slightly used Epaulet Wyatt motorcycle jacket for sale for $850 800. This jacket is awesome, but I've only managed to wear it two-three times so am looking to move it to free up some closet space.   I took a few pictures of the jacket under natural overhead lighting and a few with the overhead light off and minimal light coming from the window (it's raining here today).   This is a size medium in brown horween horsehide. I...
SOLD!! Thanks!
Been out of this thread for most of the winter saving up for the spring drops but felt necessary to rejoin upon seeing the blood orange linen-cotton trousers. All in!!