or Connect

Posts by Mr Clemson

I would love to know this as well.
Tweed vests please!!
Bump for price drop.
Bump for price drop.
Grey fleck rivets look fantastic! Both do actually.
 I would agree with this re fit over boot brands. I would not wear the SK with cowboy boots. Not saying it's wrong - just not me! haha My next pair will probably be the Stanton, but having "skinny" runners legs below the knee I really like the SK since it doesn't strangle my stuff at the same time.
I love the driggs for a more casual pant. I have some trousers in that cut and they are "almost" too slim for work. My next pair will be more casual - maybe the ducks. For work I love the walt. The rivet is a good in between.
 Just order both online and return the one you don't want to keep. Problem solved.
 I agree. Mine fit nicely over the top of my boots without being too slim to where they won't go over the top laces. I'll try to remember to take a pic next time I wear them. I'm a 29.5" inseam, so the leg opening for me is probably a little wider than stated in the measurements (but still nice and slim like I want without being skinny).
 I completely agree with this statement. I tried on the same size in both the SK and the Stanton, and while the SK is narrower in the lower leg I felt that it had more room in the top block. I like them both, but I really like the fit of the SK the best for me.